“The only Starbucks in Belize..”
Review of Starbuck's - CLOSED

Starbuck's
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The iced latte was very refreshing on a hot day but was too watered down. Nonetheless it had nice outdoor seating and is just 1 block west of the water taxi drop off pier.

4  Thank devilpup88

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Of course this is not actually a branch of Starbuck's, but it's great nonetheless! The drinks and snacks are tasty and there's wifi too with an outdoor seating area.

2  Thank Colite1990
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Coffee was good and like a previous poster mentioned, is locally owned. The owner makes the muffins fresh each morning too!

1  Thank AlaskaTravels907
Reviewed 15 February 2014

As hard as I tried to check out and support some local coffee shops while on vacation, I caved in and went into Starbucks- which is actually Axios Sun Coffee and Muffin Co. However, I got to admit, I love Pumpkin Spice Latte- and the fact I was able to get that in Belize and on Caye Caulker to boot- I was in heaven. BUT, what really sold me, this place is locally owned!! They have the complete Starbucks offerings. Latte, Frapps, Chai tea latte etc..but, its owned by a Belizian family that only pays a tax on it, and keeps the profits right there on the island- that sold me. Well, okay , the PSL and fact they open every day of the week at 6am- consistently, and stay open till 10pm, made it aneveryday stop for me during my 2 weeks. Iove you guys at Axios Coffee, thanks for providing awesome service and coffee

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I thought their coffee was a little weaker then back home. There sweats get dryer as the day goes on. All in all though a Starbucks on the island is okay.

1  Thank jake5454