“Excelent service, Ruben the best guide!”
Review of Cave Tubing R Us

Cave Tubing R Us
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Before taking the trip we had some concerns because we had two teenagers and two elderly woman with us. But we didn't regret it. We all had an unforgettable experience. We took this tour as part of our cruise holidays. The first part of the activity involves a walk of 30 min aprox, but fortunately we didn't carry the tubes, just as we agreed, and because of that we had the chance to explore the jungle in a better way that other groups, we learnt a lot from Ruben who explained about the flora and fauna, we even ate some leaves and termites! the whole trip in the caves was great and we even had the chance to swim a little bit, their tubes are more comfortable than others as they have some kind of pillows so you can observe the top of the cave. At the end we didn't do a long walk back to the car as other groups because Ruben took us through the river despite it implied extra work for him. Definitely his talking and his effort was outstanding! Ah, Our guide spoke Spanish and English. I would definitely recommended them.

2  Thank Iliana R
There are newer reviews for Cave Tubing R Us

Reviewed 29 August 2014

I rarely write reviews on anything but I just had to write one about my experience with Cave Tubing R Us and Dave from August 26. In a group of 6 ladies Dave and his son picked us up in Belize City and gave us a wonderful ride to the caves. Coming from ambergris caye he met us at the pier and loaded our group in to his van for the hour long ride to the caves. Dave shared his wealth on information on Belize as we drove up to the caves. He also shared roasted cashews from his home with us. He left the cave lights at home and had to stop at home to pick them up. Luck us. The cashews were delish. Now planters cashews just aren't good enough.

What was most impressive was Dave's customer service. He gave us so much information about the natural wonders inside and outside the caves. Very personable with and infectious laugh.

What everyone else says on their reviews about how this tour compares to other is true. You only have to carry your life vest and light during the 35-40 minute walk. The walk is moderate because you have to walk up or down some small hills to get to the caves. However you are not walking the entire time. As you make your way to the caves Dave introduced us to different plants, trees and other living things so there are plenty of breaks.

The tour of the caves was wonderful. Dave navigated the caves with expertise. There are shallow parts of the tour where your tube can get stuck. He towed us through those spots and made sure we didn't have to get out of our tubes. Where other tours ended ours continued down the river. Where others tours guides were silent, Dave gave us a history of the caves. It seemed as if other gives were letting him speak for their tour as well.

I can't say enough about how much I enough this. Thanks to Dave and Cave Tubing R Us.

1  Thank adelener
Reviewed 28 August 2014

A group of girlfriends and I went to Belize for a much needed vacation in August 2014. One of our must do activities was cave tubing. Prior to the trip we agreed to locate a service once we arrived to get the best deal possible. Well that's what we did and found Cave Tubing R Us! Not only was the price the best we found but the service was excellent. David's knowledge of Belize City, the forest reserve and the history of the caves was second to none. This showed while tubing. As we passed other groups they weren't providing the level of detail as David nor did they have the charisma and sense of humor he had. Good luck to David and I hope Cave Tubing R Us continues to prosper and grow.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

On June 14th 6 friends arrived in Belize City on a cruise, I live on Ambergris Caye in Belize. I set a cave tubing trip up for the six of us, David met me at the water taxi when I arrived in Belize City. Getting up early to make it on time, I was ready for coffee so David had his wife Melissa walk me over to the Radisson for a great cup of coffee then as we waited for my friends to disembark, they made sure I was entertained while we waited.

We left for the adventure soon after my friends arrived. Melissa was our driver and took the time to explain many things about Belize, and took the time to stop for us to get some refreshments.

Once we arrived at Caves Branch we took a 25 minuter walk to the river, our guide led us thru the tour that great and I would do it again.

My friend have contacted me up there return to Texas and expressed how much the enjoyed the trip.

When I do another tour I will do it with Cave Tubing R Us.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We recently went on a Carnival cruise in June and booked the cave tubing with this company. Upon exiting the port, we were greeted by Dave and his staff and they immediately walked us over to the bus. We waited about 15min for the entire group of 12 to show up and were quickly whisked away on the bus to our location. Reuben was a great tour guide, he spoke perfect English and was very knowledgeable of the city and culture. On the 1 hour ride, we stopped and he got us delicious small mangos to enjoy. When we finally arrived at the park, we were given our life vest and flash light. We did NOT have to carry our tubes while walking. We saw many groups about 50-60 carrying their own tube up the jungle and they looked miserable. There is a LOT of walking before you get to the tubing site. But a lot to see on along the way including a tarantula, bats and termites. The cave tubing was fantastic! I would highly recommend this company to anyone in Belize. Thank you Cave Tubing R Us!

1  Thank DFWdealTraveler