“Great Day of Snorkeling with Beautiful Scenery!”

Belize Cruise Excursions
More attraction details
Owner description: Serving the Cruising community since 2003, Belize Cruise Excursions provides exclusive beach breaks, action tours, zip line tours, cave tubing tours, Maya Ruins and private tours. All excursions are in small groups, offering privacy and comfort for all arriving Cruise Ship Passengers arriving into the port of Belize.Belize Cruise Excursions, an Island Marketing (Cayman) Group.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Beautiful little island, crystal clear water completely isolated from the hussle and bussle. Tour guides were very friendly and helpful. Felt very safe in the water with them. Decent facilities ( bathroom, changing areas and snack/drink/food. With all that being said the only negative for our group was that the snorkel tour was guided which is great for beginners to get the feel and learn. It made it hard to enjoy because we were all on top each other. They did do a beginner, intermediate and advanced group. I did intermediate just to play it safe (have been snorkeling about 10-12 times). But all the groups we about the same size. This would NOT stop me from booking this tour again, the reef was great, lots of colors and fish, and the scenery was perfect. If you are very advanced I would recommend swapping and whiskey everyone is snorkeling, even the beach, ALONE; then when they get out, go snorkel. About an 1 1/2 of each.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"tender port"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 18 May 2014

After a lengthy ferry ride (45 minutes approx) we arrived to this little island that was all ours!! Amazing! The biggest conch shells in the water I've ever seen. So peaceful and quiet out there your ears almost hurt! One of the most unique shore tours I've ever been on because it's such a remote island. I really to this day have no idea where we were on the map! After a while you want to get out of the sun though. Local beer and other beverages sold very cheaply. I was with older teen and a 4 year old....both had fun. Snorkeling for all levels all around the island. Nice beach areas and shaded areas.

Recommend for a mixed age-range of family members.

1  Thank JoeyCB
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We booked this excursion through our Carnival Cruise on the Freedom and it was absolutely perfect. My only complaint is that we didn't have more time! We arrived at Rendezvous Caye after a 30 min tender ride. The island was small, but GORGEOUS. Only people from the cruise were there at the time. Groups were divided into beginner, intermediate, and advanced snorkelers. We went with the advanced group with our guides, Anthony and Clive. They were very informative and told us lots about the reef and the wildlife. After snorkeling for an hour we had another hour to ourselves on the island. Beach mats were provided, and snacks and local beer were available for purchase. Island was IDEAL. Music playing, volleyball, tanning, drinking, it was just a great day!

4  Thank Stephanie D
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The family decided to take an hour long horseback ride through the jungle of Belize. The tourism center we were driven to was nice enough- a large pool for the kids to swim in after the ride, which was good since it was very warm the day we were there. We did see a large iguana and a couple of howler monkeys on our ride, which was cool. A couple of pieces of advice: bring insect repellent so you're not forced to buy it there or get eaten alive, and when you book, ask if you will be doing the swimming before or after the horseback ride. Apparently there was a group riding after us who swam first, and I can't imagine having to dry off then get back into pants to do the ride in that heat. Our tour came with a lunch for each of us. It was a very small selection, and if you are a vegetarian like I am, you will be eating fruit only. The bar had a large selection of drinks that were about half the price of the ones on the ship, so that's good to take advantage of! The horse guides and our guide on the bus were very friendly and helpful, but the people in the restaurant seemed like they were bothered by everyone.

5  Thank 7Rutherfords
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Ngozi took my husband and I round, her personality was so welcoming. Out of so many others that was trying to get our business her presents drew me to her. This was my husband's and I first ever cruise, and I have never been to Belize. Ngozi took us to buy some souvenirs, spoke of her country's history along with her family descents. We felt very safe, and because of her we will be going back to visit Belize on our own. I am hoping to keep in contact with her. We went for lunch at a local restaurant, though I am not a person that tries other country's cusine I did and it was delicious. Thank you for an awesome experience Ngozi.

6  Thank belizemicorazon