“amazing”

Butts Up Cave Tubing
Ranked #3 of 79 Tours in Belize City
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the ultimate Belize adventure, Cave Tubing and ATVing in the middle of the Belize rainforest. You couldn't ask for anything more in a half-day excursion. We are the only tour operator in Belize that can offer you this unique combination. Tours are specially designed for cruise ship passengers while Free Hotel Pickup and private tours are available for overnight visitors.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“amazing”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

this was so fun and very beautiful I am so glad that we did this excursion. it is something any age would enjoy. we then did the ATV riding which was a little rough but very fun. I would definitely recommend this company and this excursion

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Donna F

Loxahatchee, Florida
“Second to NONE!!!!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

First off how awesome is Daton Ramos and Jimmy Cortez!!! Our family recently went cave tubing, Zip Lining and ATV adventure riding. Let me start off by saying that they were very attentive, caring and payed attention to every detail. My Dad is currently in a wheel chair and they made him very comfortable and made sure that he was included in every plan for the day. We were picked up and greeted like old friends. On our way up to the site we were given a history of the culture of Belize and Daton kept the kids interested and had their attention the entire ride. First stop was riding the ATV 's. My kids said that they had more fun than ever before. Next we were off to the Cave Tubing. What a once in a lifetime adventure! The hike was another educational tour. Daton showed the kids a Tarantula in a hole, ants marching like an army, different trees and many insects and edible fruits from the trees. Going through the cave, everything was pointed out to us. All the shapes and sculptures that were visible using your " vivid imagination" was more than amazing. Jimmy carried the tubes for my son and daughters and just was amazing he helped before being asked and was there to assist and also pointed out many things to us all. Jimmy was the driver. He drove us there safe and sound and the ride was awesome. He catered to the kids and my entire family 100% and we will never forget him. The last part of the day was Zip Lining. Well ..... I was scared out of my mind. I had already made a commitment to go on the Zip Lines. At the last minute I was about to chicken out. Daton and Jimmy said one thing. Don't look back and regret not going. I had to talk myself into going. I did. Wow. It was worth it. I have bragging rights thanks to them. I had the time of my life!!! All in all. If you ever go zip lining you must go with BUTTS UP!!!! They have the only tubes with back rests and they are custom made and better than the other cheap ones that we saw. The tour guides are very knowledgable and know the hidden dangers and guide you away. They are professionals and work with National Geographic. I plan on going back for a second time with my family and some friends. Daton and Jimmy, JOB WELL DONE. YOUR WORTH IS NOT KNOWN. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND WE THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS. I FORGOT TO MENTION, my son has hemiparesis. They paid special attention to him and my son did everything like anyone else and they were never more than a few feet behind him. They made him feel as though he could do it all. AND HE DID!! DATON and JIMMY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Xoxoxoxoxo

Visited August 2014
Huntington Beach, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Nice guys and a good time”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We drove up here from Placentia and it was about 2.5 hours in our rental car but it was worth it. Rather then taking the tour bus from our hotel and paying a crazy amount of money we came up here on our own and saved about $300.00 for a family of 5. Go on the ATV ride through the jungle with them but only after heavy rain, it's so much fun. Bring long pants and closed toed shoes, the cave tubing is hit or miss depending on the rain, it has the potential to be very fun but we hit it on an off day when the water level was low but it was still nice. You can do both of these things plus eat lunch and do the Belize Zoo all in one day from the Placentia area but you must leave early!!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MichPz
Hockessin, Delaware
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A-MA-ZING!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Breathtaking views, professional staff... We especially loved Sandra! You can't miss this excursion on Belize!! From beginning to end, we were treated like royalty (the guides held the tubes for the women and children during the scenic trek to the caves). Great tour, longer than the cruise ship sponsored one!

3 Thank Irishgal125
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Butts up Cave tubing”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Our family of four had a fantastic experience with Junior at Butts Up. He picked us up from the cruise port in Belize and was very aggressive in keeping us on a tight schedule so that we were able to fit in both the Cave tubing and ziplining and getting back to our ship in time. Junior was a great tour guide on the 45 minute trip to the cave and is very knowledgeable about Belize and also has a great sense of humor. We (12 total passengers) left our valuables, money and passports on the locked up van and everything was in tact upon our return from the excursion. Hard working man and we would do it all over again, if given the chance!! We highly recommend!!!

Visited July 2014