“Cave Tubing”

Challenge Travel and Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a licensed Tour Operator in Belize. We offer the best in Cave Tubing, Zip Line, AltunHa Maya Ruins, Cahal Pech Maya Ruins, The Belize Zoo, Black Howler Monkey Tour and Our Nature Trails at Bacab Eco Park. Let your Belize Adventure begin with us. We are here to satisfy tour every need while in Belize and show you a funtastic time on our day tours.
Reviewed 12 March 2013

We were a family of five adults and decided to be adventurous with cave tubing as our day experience in Belize. Upon researching prior to arriving we booked this excursion with CaveTubing.Biz. We had a wonderful time and meeting up with the bus and other fellow passengers was very easy. The tubing was awesome and fun. We stopped at an open air restaurant on the way back for an authentic local chicken,beans & rice lunch which was very good!
We highly recommend this experience.

1  Thank Cindy K
There are newer reviews for Challenge Travel and Tours

Reviewed 3 March 2013

My family really enjoyed the 2 days we spent with Gilbert cave tubing, zip lining and seeing the Mayan ruins! The personal attention and accomodations we received were exceptional and there was never a dull moment. It was nice to hear about life in Belize from someone so knowledgeable and personable.

1  Thank tina2263
Reviewed 22 February 2013

First of all I would like to give thanks to Gilberto as an excellent tour guide for making this trip feeling amazing with my friends. I got to say that it was great and so as a day spending for cave tubing and zip line with CTT in Belize! We had such good time and funny moments on the road while heading from the city to the cave park, Gilberto and his staffs do know how to entertain their guests at any time. In a scale of 1 to 10, I would grade CTT a 9.8 for being the best tour provider of all the destinations that I had experience before. My friends and I are planning this trip again this year. This time we would like to do the combo of visiting the Mayan ruins and the cave tubing. Get ready CTT because we are coming back with bigger crowed and double the energy!

1  Thank chikki509
Reviewed 7 February 2013

This company was amazing. We stumbled upon them in an ice cream parlor on Caulker. Gilbert, the owner, met us at the ferry terminal before Sean picked us up. Sean was chatty the whole way, sharing tips and facts about Belize. They offer the several standard trips that everybody offers but they are small, personal, friendly, passionate about what they do, informative, client centered and more fun than the others. I highly recommend them.

2  Thank Ali M
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Experience : It was a great first time Experience for me ! I'm not a really outdoor hiking guy but more of a sport player; however, this exercise was really worth it - quite a challenge ! I decided to go with some friends and I do not regret my decision. Everyone enjoyed the hiking to go up the canopy for the beginning of the zipline journey ! from there - on it's none stop breeze and excitements. From trees to trees we went to riverside to riverside . From Cave entrance we went through the amazing structures until we reach down the river stream . It was a cool and refreshing ride . I got some real time off on this trip and relaxed ! Really recommend anyone to go on this tour !

2  Thank reilee