“If you are looking for a sailing vacation- look...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Emmysmoml...
Houston, Texas
“If you are looking for a sailing vacation- look no further”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Four adults traveled for 4 nights with Cliff and Rachael- and this was my fourth sailing adventure in international waters!

I have to say that Cliff and Rachael were the best captain and cook out of all our trips. They were so concerned that our every need was taken care of. I have never experienced service like that on a sailing trip. Cliff made sure that we had as amany or few activities as we wanted each day. Rachael was an amazing cook- I'm looking forward to receiving her recipes.

If you like to snorkel or dive- Belize is a great location for both. And Cliff made all the arrangements with fabulous providers.

They know everyone and everything in Belize. They even made arrangements for us to visit lodging at various locations as we were interested in seeing what was available on land.

If you are considering a sailing trip - do it with Belize Sailing Vacations!!!

Your age range 50-64
Wayne K
Dickinson, Texas
“Keep Calm and Sail On”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Let me start by saying that BSV was not who I started looking at booking with, but after some not so timely responses from the other company and when inquiring about things that at first glance seemed to be in the "all inclusive" price but was not included, I was not getting a warm a fuzzy from company A. That's when I started looking around some more and found Belize Sailing Vacations and was glad I did. The responses were timely and everything was up front and transparent. So the booking process was the first of many positive experiences that we had. It was just my wife and I and we arrived late afternoon the day before so we stayed at an inn close to the airport. They had their driver pick us up he was prompt, very knowledgeable, and personable. We arrived at the dock, where capt. Jesse, chef Kainie and Ish. Yea, we were lucky enough to get three for the price of two. I could go on and on about how perfect everything was, but that would just be restating everything everyone else had written. I will tell you that we did had some very fresh fish. Jesse and Ish would spear snapper every day while we were snorkeling. We would eat fish that had been swimming in the water a few hours prior to our meal. From start to finish this is a fist class operations. If you have never done this type of trip before, which we had not, you get to see Belize from a different side than you could see from any land based trip. If you are looking at Belize Sailing Vacation, don't fear. They will take care of you. Just keep calm and sail on.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Chris R
“Best Vacation Ever!”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family (2 adults and 2 teenage kids ages 13 and 16) spent a week sailing the beautiful blue waters of Belize with Ruben and Christy on the Sandstar and it could not have been any better. Ruben and Christy took great care of us and showed us the perfect mix of quiet islands and fun villages. We highly recommend and can'r wait to come back!

Annette G
“Best Charter Yet!”
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Took a much needed sailing, sun and relaxation trip with a dear friend. It was my 5th time chartering with this outfit. It was the best yet time yet. We had such a great connection with the staff and the food was outstanding. We truly had a hard time leaving. I really want to make serious plans for coming again within the year! Thanks everyone!

eberschin...
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing boat trip with awesome staff, couldn't have asked for more.”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We just finished a fabulous trip on the “Jack Sparrow” with the crew of Dave and Corey. We had a great time and don’t think we could ever get a better crew to guide and feed us than those two. We loved our itinerary of snorkeling, kayaking, fishing and of course sailing. We actually hated to get off the boat because we had so much fun. Those guys catered to our every need and made every minute very enjoyable. We look forward to a future trip.

Todd P
“One the best vacations ever....”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

A completely different kind of vacation. A cross between camping and a 5 star hotel experience. Got the chance to see different sides of Belize, with our excellent guides of Matt and Ellen. Snorkeling everyday. Fishing, Dolphins, and Sharks. Breathtaking private islands and beautiful blue water. We had an amazing time with good friends and hosts. Would recommend it and hope to be back.

Your age range 50-64
Lisa G
“Unbelizeable Epic Retreat”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Belize is breathtakingly beautiful! We set sail for 5 nights on Halcyon, the 43ft catamaran and it was the absolutely epic! The boat was clean, comfortable and everything we needed was provided for us. Our vacation involved some of the best experiences, gourmet food, and incredible times by Captain Matt and First Mate Ellen. Ellen ensured that each meal she prepared for us was exquisite and she prepared everything to perfection. I ate food I said I'd never eat: shrimp, fresh caught fish, conch and lobster. Captain Matt has excellent sailing skills and extensive knowledge of the reefs and knew his way around the islands creating memorable adventures. Matt and Ellen both worked the sails and we were able to learn a lot about sailing itself with their expertise. We sailed to many of the Cayes of Belize; which included but not limited to, Rendevous Caye, Caye Caulker and St. George’s Caye. Our days were filled with snorkeling, paddle boarding, fishing, scuba diving, a beach massage and meeting local people as we went inland to the Cayes to enjoy a little of the local flair! Speaking of fishing, we caught a Cobia; Matt was overjoyed!! That was dinner and it was amazing! Our evenings were spent anchored down capturing the most beautiful sunsets, sharing stories and life’s experience while Matt and Ellen were totally engaged with us. We had many tropical drinks, wine and beer served up daily. I would highly recommend this vacation to anyone who wants beauty, service, wonderful accommodations, and interaction with the local people of Belize. We made priceless memories and Matt and Ellen are like family. We can't wait to take another sail with Matt and Ellen with Belize Sailing Vacations to once again experience the waters and friendly places of the southern part of Belize. My goal was to see Dolphins and not only did Matt find me Dolphins, I paddle boarded with them!! This was my most incredible, dream come true, memory of the entire trip! Don't forget to ask Matt for the 'Dolphin Finder' shot :).
My only suggestion would be to have a blue tooth speaker on the front of the boat as it's hard to hear music from that there. I truly miss Ellen's incredible food that she served us!! Hope to see you very soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing