“Easy tour”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$99.99*
and up
Private Belize City Adventure: Zipline Tour at Jaguar Paw and Crystal Cave...
More attraction details
Owner description: Chukka Belize - Exclusive locations and tours for families, couples and friends. For the adventurous crowd we offer ziplines, cave tubing, rappelling, airboats and more. Or visit a Mayan Temple, national parks, of the Belize Zoo; view wildlife, take a rum tasting or city tour, or tour historic buildings. We create custom tours, and can arrange transportation to and from all major hotels and piers. Chukka offers the best of Jamaica, Belize, Grand Turk and Dominican Republic.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is a great tour for seniors or people with limited capabilities. The airboats don't go very fast, and there is a lot of bird watching, but it's an interesting tour. You learn alot about the swamps of Belize. Ear protection is provided, and it's very relaxing. On a hot day, it's comfortable, because you have the wind with you.

CHUKKATours, Public Relations Manager at Chukka Caribbean Adventures in Belize, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2015

Thank you for leaving a review and for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you found our Airboat excursion interesting. We look forward to your return to Chukka on your next visit to Belize, Jamaica or Turks!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I did the Cave tubing here and it was just beautiful. I highly recommend this company. Our tour guide was Edmond and he was awesome. On the bus ride on the way to the caves he gave a a historical run down and a lot of information. Very funny guy made us laugh a lot. We will be back!!! We did the excursion from the cruise ship and it included lunch which was absolutely delicious.

ChukkaCaribbean, Public Relations Manager at Chukka Caribbean Adventures in Belize, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Hi Rose! Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We're thrilled that you enjoyed Cave Tubing with us at our Jaguar Paw Adventure Outpost. We will definitely congratulate Edmond on your behalf – and tell his boss ;) We cannot wait to welcome you back for more adventure!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

we booked this with NCL because it was so far i wanted to use someone from the cruise. Kirk and I think Herman were our guides. It was a long drive so I slept on the way there but he did alot of talking. We got there and the zip line looked awesome, I regret not booking that. It was me and my 6 year old daughter, Anthony was our cave guide and was very good, he helped my little one alot by carrying her tube and making sure she wasn't scared. It was a short walk to the cave we were able to get right in but when we left there appeared to be a really long line in. I wouldn't really call it cave tubing you got in went around the corner then got out. looked at some formations and went back. We saw the frozen waterfall which was nice and then we were able to swim in the small lagoon. I was expecting to be in the tube much longer I was slightly disappointed but our guide was really good not his fault. Lunch was provided chicken and rice and beans Rice and beans were very good that I had seconds. Drinks were $2. They also had a food stand which is where my kid wanted to eat which was reasonable and accepted american money. I would go back but do the zip line instead. They had lockers $5 and a pool to swim in. It was a far drive.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Our family of 6 including children ages 12 and 14 loved our adventure. We did cave tubing, raplelling, and zip line. Our cabebtubing guide ensured we were safe. He was very knowledable about the cave and Mayan civilization. The rapellimg and zip line staff were kind and also insured our safety.

Thank you for your review, what a great family adventure! We are so happy to hear of the wonderful time you had while cave tubing, rapelling and ziplining. At Chukka safety is, indeed, our top priority. We can't wait to welcome you again for other exciting tours!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My partner and I went to the Jaguar Paw as part of an excursion from our cruise ship: it is a bit if a drive through the city and through the countryside of the Belize, which can be considered a good part of the tour even though a bit too long, but it gave the opportunity to our excellent guide, Nuri, to tell us about Belize.
When we got to the park everything was very well organised, also considering the amount of people that were visiting that day: there were 150 people from our ship, times the 4 ships in port that were offering the same tour, although not necessarily with the same numbers.... you can imagine... so a little bit of waiting time is to be expected, but overall things move rather fast.
This was out first time doing zip lining and we are not the brave type of guys, but when we saw the ladies in their seventies and the young kids doing it, we felt embarrassed to say no, so we went ahead.
It is real adrenaline and the first 'flight' is really scary, but once you get the gist of it, you might as well enjoy it.
The cave tubing was really cool, the caves are 'decorated' with some beautiful crystal formations and the experience is very nice. Hilario was our escort and he was very gracious; the only issue is that the cave got a bit crowded, so we could hardly hear him and we could hear better the guide for the group right behind us.
Something that could be improved: the food offerings as they are very limited (chicken, rice, some nachos or tacos, which were not particularly tasty though).
Overall, something that we would suggest doing.

ChukkaCaribbean, Public Relations Manager at Chukka Caribbean Adventures in Belize, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Hi Leonardo, thank you for your review! We are so happy that you took the plunge and you enjoyed yourselves, and that you have made good memories with Chukka at our Jaguar Paw Adventure Outpost, which is located on the banks of the Cave’s Branch River and it sits on 200 acres of rainforest.. We hope to have many more exciting adventures with you in the future! It’s Time To Play!