A group of 16 of us went to the beach, and several of us had to go to medical and get treated for a topical skin condition. The doctors all stated that we came in contact with something in the water at this location, equivalent to waterborne poison ivy or parasite, on steroids. Use caution on the steps, they are heavily corroded and in need of repair. The food was less than desirable. The drinks were very tasty. It was very relaxing and would have been the best Oasis on the entire cruise.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.