“Not really a beach- Overpriced- skip it”
Review of Cucumber Beach

Cucumber Beach
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Got scammed by taxi driver. $20 each person for 10 minute ride then $10 each to enter beach. It is not a real beach, but man made. Dirty Water. Expensive lunch. Not much to do here. Would not recommend.

2  Thank PATKIESLING
There are newer reviews for Cucumber Beach

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Not a real beach, just a salty pool poorly made by man. It costs 10 USD and the only thing you get to enjoy (hardly) is the toboggan.

3  Thank Fabricioms
Reviewed 20 December 2013

A group of 16 of us went to the beach, and several of us had to go to medical and get treated for a topical skin condition. The doctors all stated that we came in contact with something in the water at this location, equivalent to waterborne poison ivy or parasite, on steroids. Use caution on the steps, they are heavily corroded and in need of repair. The food was less than desirable. The drinks were very tasty. It was very relaxing and would have been the best Oasis on the entire cruise.

2  Thank theriggfam
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Very beautiful place at a glance but once you get into the water you will see that it is very murky and unswimable. What made this experience much better than anyothers was the fact that my fiance and family had the beach to ourselves for about 2 hrs. I got to go on the slide as much as I wanted with no line and no annoying little kids. We got to play volley ball without a worry and fish in the near by pond. Then a school came on a class trip and that's when I knew it was time to go. I can imagine being here on a regular day with tons of kids and seeing how much the fun level can go down. I really like the concept of having a slide in the ocean since I've never seen that before but like I said that's as good as it gets. They do have a rope which you can swing off of but the school came and took over so I didn't have a chance to get on it. They charge you to get on the beach so I expected the water to at least be cleaner than it was. It was just green and I was unable to take underwater pictures because of how murky the water was. My say is this if your charging to get on a beach at least maintain it better. It was a cool experience but I would not return.

6  Thank Christineines11
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Its a nice place for a relax and sunbathe, with tasty food and a bar what more would you want. Tagged on at the back is old Belize Museum showing the history of Belize worth a view.

3  Thank Martenh