Frankly, I was surprised to see many of the negative reviews. I stayed here three nights on two different occasions and I'll keep it short and sweet:
* Rooms are average. They are all ocean-view, which is fantastic. TV, A/C, room service, etc. The showers in the bathrooms are a bit tricky and often don't drain well. Key cards will sometimes randomly stop working.
* Casino is fun. There's live music and dancing on the weekends, which is great. Slots are OK, but you'll have more fun at the tables. FREE BOOZE, so get at it!
* Restaurants are great, particularly the complimentary all-you-can-eat-until-you-explode buffet. I'll be dreaming of the fry jacks and refried beans for breakfast for a while.
* Pool and gym are worth a visit.
* Spa is not so much a spa, but a room with a bed. Still, the massage was nice. The Chinese masseuse was friendly and attentive, if a bit difficult to understand.
* They have a club, a movie theater, and a bowling alley. I didn't really do any of that, but it's there and people seem to enjoy it.
* It's not *super close* to anything, but you'll find things nearby and there's always a taxi waiting outside. They also have tour guides on the ready in case you get adventurous.
* Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Belize City Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Hotel And Casino
- Princess Hotel Belize City
- Princess Casino
- Ramada Belize City Princess Hotel