“Excellent Service and Care”
Review of Cave Tubing.Bz

Cave Tubing.Bz
Book In Advance
More Info
US$100.00*
and up
Cave Tubing and Zipline from Belize City
More attraction details
Owner description: This cave tubing experience is with one of the cave tubing pioneers in Belize. Those touring with cavetubing.bz will be educated about the country of Belize, the flora and fauna, the history of the ancient Maya, and the geological and archaeological information about the cave and the area. We have experience with taking care of guests of most ages and conditions, and the comfort and safety of our people is of utmost concern to us. Tours take place in Cayo District, an hour outside of Belize City.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We've done this excursion twice and loved it both times. The ride to the river is enjoyable and informative. Our guide both times was "Snakeman" and we highly recommend him. He took such good care of us. And he is a walking encyclopedia of information on the plants growing along the trail to the river. We would highly recommend Cavetubing.bz.

2  Thank Kerry E
Write a ReviewReviews (4,011)
All reviews
in 82 reviews
"flora and fauna"
in 111 reviews

Reviewed 13 June 2014

My family loved this adventure. It was a a great excursion for our 6 hour stop in Belize from the Carnival Magic cruise ship. I would recommend booking through the company versus the cruise line, you'll save a few bucks. The tubing and Zipline combo was sooo fun. It was would the money. Our guides and all of the staff were very friendly. We even got lunch added and additional rum punch for the bus ride back. Thanks Mr. Vitalino, Jonathan, and Roberto.

1  Thank VJefferson
Reviewed 12 June 2014

From the moment we were greeted (with a smile & ice-cold water), we were treated like royalty. Our guide & driver (Barry & Manuel) were both very friendly, knowledgeable, entertaining & hospitable. Our every desire & need was attended to as well as our safety.

We had such a fun, care-free, relaxing enjoyable day! Thank you!!!

Randy Price

1  Thank Randy P
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Our family of five went on this excursion while cruising on the Carnival Magic in May of 2014. Our tender was delayed getting off of the ship but Vitalino Sr. was waiting for us at the pier and greeted us. Vitalino Sr. introduced us to his son Vitalino Jr. who was our driver and guide for the other two couples in our group. I do not remember the name of our guide but he was great. We took a drive to the cave tubing site and our guide narrated as we drove. We stopped at their store before we arrived at the site to pay our fee. When we arrived at the site there was a restroom to change clothes. There were vendors at the site trying to sell things. I told them "No thank you." and they said "Okay." and left us alone. We left our belongings in the locked van. We then walked to the start of the trip as our guide narrated. I knew from other reviews that I would have the chance to eat termites which I did. No one else in our group ate the termites. We saw others carrying their tubes but our tubes were wating for us when we arrived. We went further up the river than where others were getting in and we stayed longer in the river than where others were getting out. I stated earlier that our tender was delayed leaving the Magic but we were never rushed during the tour. The guides do all of the work. If the current is not strong enough to float the tubes the guides either paddle or get out of their tube and pull. All you do is lay back and enjoy the ride. We ate our lunch on the van ride back to the pier and made it in plenty of time to get back on the ship. I highly recommend this group and would use them again.

1  Thank Terry L
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I have traveled to Belize several times, both by ourselves and with others when introducing them to Belize. This is one of the "must do's" on a trip to Belize. And Mr. Reyes' company is the best in the business. I have been cave tubing with other outfits, besides Mr. Reyes', and cavetubing.bz has consistently been the best experience not only for old hands like myself, but also for those new to the cave tubing experience. The staff is professional, the equipment is always kept in good condition, safety is a priority, but so is fun. In addition to the cave tubing excursion, the tour company has new vehicles in excellent condition along with good climate control for those who need it. His lovely family also provides your tour with a delicious authentic Belizean lunch of Stew Chicken with Rice and Beans. As a fan of Stew Chicken, I can say theirs is excellent. They can also accomodate connections from the water taxi if you are staying on the Cayes, which can save you a little bit if you book directly with him instead of a tour company on the Cayes. Be sure to schedule a tour on a Non-cruiseship day for maximum enjoyment, and earlier is prefferable to beat the crowds and enjoy the tranquility of the caves. Often the tours are combined with zip lining or the Zoo. We always opt for the Zoo, and Mr. Reyes' tour guides are extremely knowledgable about the flora and fauna of Belize, making the Zoo tour excellent as well.

1  Thank HRSanchez