We stayed at the Belcove Hotel for three days. The hotel is very well decorated and very clean. The owners as well as the workers are extremely friendly and accomodating. If we had any questions about the area they were more than willing to give us advice on where to go and where to stay away from. There was a night guard on duty every night to ensure the safety of the guests. If you stay here or near here you must go around the corner to Marva's Restaurant. Marva is the owner and cook. The meals are absolutely delicious and are authentic belizean food. The environment friendly. Try the conch soup and the chicken with rice and beans!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belcove Hotel, located in the very center of downtown Belize City, with a view of the Hallover Creek and the famous Swing Bridge, welcomes you to its friendly, comfortable and cozy atmosphere. This family owned and operated business, offers you the very best in personal comfort that makes each of our guests feel like a V.I.P indeed. Our clean, comfortable rooms offer you the choice of a budget or deluxe rate accommodation of your choice in single, double or triple occupancy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Belcove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belcove Hotel Belize City
- Belcove Hotel Belize/Belize City