I spent one night here with a family member while waiting to go on a tour the following day. The hotel provided prompt email to book and Norma offered to pick us up at the airport, for a fee of $20 USD. The guesthouse is very modest, but extremely clean and within walking distance of the ferry terminal, tourist village and several good restaurants. The staff was helpful about advising us where to go and what was safe (they discouraged us from side streets after dark). A double room with fan was $32 USD and had a nice balcony overlooking Haulover Creek. There were lots of interesting birds that we saw from the Balcony. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belcove Hotel, located in the very center of downtown Belize City, with a view of the Hallover Creek and the famous Swing Bridge, welcomes you to its friendly, comfortable and cozy atmosphere. This family owned and operated business, offers you the very best in personal comfort that makes each of our guests feel like a V.I.P indeed. Our clean, comfortable rooms offer you the choice of a budget or deluxe rate accommodation of your choice in single, double or triple occupancy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Belcove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belcove Hotel Belize City
- Belcove Hotel Belize/Belize City