“Amazing even for a 4yr old and 7yr old!”

Cave Tubing & Zip Line with Explore Belize Caves
US$68.00*
and up
Saint Herman's cave hiking Blue hole swimming national park tour
More attraction details
Owner description: CaveTubing is one of the most unique and exciting adventures offered in Belize, and for those who have never experienced it, now is the time to try it out! We also offer other adventures such as the zipline, mayan ruins, Belize zoo etc.Explore Belize Caves makes your cave tubing experience one to remember, taking you through two large caves, trekking through the Mayan Jungle, and offering fantastic one-on-one interaction with your knowledgeable tour guide. With Explore Belize Caves, you can be sure you won't be herded from one place to the next with a large tour group. You'll be in a small group headed by a friendly tour guide who can't wait to help you experience everything! Your trip will be enjoyable from the start, when you meet our guide just outside of terminal one at the cruise port. From there, you'll be taken to the caves in a comfortable air-conditioned van, learning fun facts about Belize on the way! Your tour guide will be with you from the time you leave the port until you return, and will help to make the excursion a memorable one.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Eric was are guide during our cave tubing adventure. We were the only clients that day (another couple was a no show). I was nervous not using the ships excursions especially since it was just me and my kids (age 4 and 7). However, I should not have worried at all. Eric was a great guide. He was excellent with the kids and made the hike through the rainforest interesting for them. I liked that we didn't have to carry our tubes on the long walk. My parents were on a ship excursion and we saw them repelling and Eric let us wait on them. So, we got to follow behind their group through the cave. Eric had an amazing light that allowed us to see everything and my kids and I didn't have to mess with the light (or losing it). My parents even made a comment that we had the better guide. Next time we come to Belize we will definitely be using this company. I can not say enough great things about them.

There are newer reviews for Cave Tubing & Zip Line with Explore Belize Caves

Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Eric and Dennis took us cave tubing and zip lining! These guys are great at making sure everyone is taken care of from start to finish and make you feel very comfortable. Some of the other cave tubing companies have you carry your tube all the way to the caves but these guys have will have your tube waiting for you when you are almost to the caves. Take a change of clothes, bug spray, sun block and water shoes or crocs. I bought a pair of crocs for 15 bucks in Hattieville on the drive up and they saved my feet thanks to the advice of Eric! You don't want to wear plain flip flops because the path is very rocky. Overall, its a great adventure to experience!

3  Thank JoshJen922
Reviewed 23 September 2013

If you are ever planning a Cruise or flight to Belize, I recommend cave tubing with Super Charlies. We had a tour guide Roberto (along with his associates) that informed us of all the interesting history and customs of Belize. Roberto grew up in the Rain forest and showed us many different plants and trees that was either an antidote, antiseptic, food or spice. He ripped leaves from a henna tree to give us a "tatoo" to go thru the sacred caves. He even coaxed a friendly (scary) tarantula from it's hole so we could hold it. His company crew carried our tube for us to the destination so we could enjoy the walking tour thru the Rain forest. Going thru the caves was awesome! Afterwards we received very good homemade meal. It was an experience I will never ever forget! Thank you, Roberto and crew! There are a lot of really cool mayan calender slate carvings and trinkets you will not find too readily around the normal tourist areas as well.

1  Thank chefdude65
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband and I found this excursion on our own and we are SO GLAD we did! We ended up with a private tour which allowed for more flexibility than larger groups who booked through the cruise line. Eric was fun, trustworthy, and personable. We arrived super late to the terminal because of issues with the cruise line, and we assumed he probably left and we didn't have time to go cave tubing. To our surprise he waited over an hour for us and wasn't upset at all! We had plenty of time to drive out to the caves, hike, swim, float and eat lunch. He even stopped at a couple convenience stores so we could pick up some beer and wine on the way back to the ship. We arrived in time to board the ship and we were very pleased with our experience.

2  Thank GM132013
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I had a great time on the zip-line, however my tubing trip was cancelled, due to flooding. Soaring through the jungle was fun, but my favorite part of the experience was learning about the jungle plants from the tour guide during our hike to the first zip-line. Must do!

1  Thank one7dblo