“Gorgeous place and highly recommended!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Theo P
“Gorgeous place and highly recommended!”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Beautiful cozy and comfortable home. All amenities including wifi! I was in heaven. Felt like my own home. I would definitely recommend this for a stay in Belmopan. The owner went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Alexis A
“The unplanned treasure. ”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family was in need of last minute accommodations when there was an unexpected mishap at the home we were staying in. Miguel came to the rescue and quickly got us settled in. We felt right at home and the house was perfect for our group of 7. The space was spotless, the rooms were spacious, and the common areas were perfect for congregate meals and lounging. We absolutely fell in love with the house and wished we could have stayed longer. Miguel's warm hospitality coupled with the gorgeous home definitely gets an excellent rating from me! Thank you so much for making your lovely home available to us during our time in need.

Jennifer...
“Absolutely Amazing and Beautiful Home”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

A most beautiful home with all the amenities myself, my sisters, niece, great-nieces and great-nephew could want. Great base location and perfect for a family to hang out together. Loved it!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lance V
“The coolest on the block.”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My colleagues and I were on a trip to Belize to volunteer, and this place felt like our home away from home.
Miguel was such an amazing host that when the airport lost our luggage for a few days they delivered it to him, and he brought them straight to us even in the middle of the night. Not only that, he also brought all our bags over to the other guest house he rents out while he was readying the home for another party.

Seriously though, this house has incredible AC, and the neighbourhood is incredible safe. It's right down the street from lots of embassies. Miguel even provided the 3 of us with bikes that we used everyday to transport us everywhere. Additionally, there local super market is only a 5 minute bike ride away, and the local market is an 10 minute ride as well.

Overall, I really enjoyed the stay. It was very sanitary, we were well cared for, and I fell in love with Belize

16 Jul 2017
Thanks for your kind words and it was a pleasure hosting you. I especially love that you have fell in love with Belize and hope that you and your team is back.
susangree...
Belmopan, Belize
“A truly wonderful home away from home!”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed at this wonderful property for 10 nights while on a work assigment, along with my toddler daughter and husband. It was situated in an ideal location, tastefully appointed, spacious and clean. The host Miguel clearly thought of every detail to make us feel at home and that we did!! Will definitely want to stay here again and highly recommend to others!

16 Jul 2017
It was a pleasure hosting you Susan. I especially like that you were easy to communicate with.
134ariesc
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“A home from home ”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Very comfortable 4 week stay here. Miguel was a kind and generous host. The place is kitted out with all the amenities you could need. When we arrived at the house we were met with a 5 gallon container of water, freshly brewed coffee, and a fully stocked Belizean bar to quench our thirst. The house is ready to move in to, the only thing missing is a full fridge (and even then, Miguel took us to a local store to load up on essentials on our first night). Toiletries, towels, cleaning products, a spice rack, it's all there, just replace it when your out! There are 3 sizeable double bedrooms and each room is equipped with fans and AC. Light bedding is provided (with extra blankets in the wardrobes, but you won't need them!) My bed was extremely comfortable and I will miss it greatly. There was plenty of storage space throughout the house. There are 2 bathrooms (one ensuite to the master), and no issues with the water temperature. There is a open plan kitchen-living-dining room. The sofa is honestly one of the most comfortable I've ever had the pleasure of sitting on, and could sleep another couple of guests should you decide to entertain one evening. There is a cable television and fairly reliable wifi. The kitchen is completely stocked with cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery for entertaining up to 6 guests. There is a large fridge-freezer, coffee machine, microwave, blender and good quality gas oven. The washing facilities (washer and dryer were easy to use and worked well). The place was impeccably clean when we arrived. Miguel goes the extra mile. He provided us with 3 newly serviced bicycles to explore the region with, free of charge. He was always available to answer our questions regarding the best places to eat, or where to go to find certain items, and even came over to drive us to the store to pick up the large containers of water when we were empty. I will be very sad to say goodbye to this lovely home, and Miguel, and would recommend a stay here to anyone. It looks better than in the photos, and is an oasis of luxury compared to many other properties in Belize. The garden contains decking, a BBQ and furniture, perfect for entertaining. The neighbourhood is safe and the neighbours friendly. You are a short (15 min) walk or (5 min) cycle from the town centre/bus terminal/fresh produce market. Thank you for providing us with such a wonderful place to stay on our trip. The only improvements I could suggest would be to invest in some Tupperware so guests can make packed lunches and store leftovers more effectively, and to get the knives in the kitchen sharpened. I am happy to answer any other questions users may have about this property.

22 May 2017
Thanks for your wonderful review. I will take your recommendations into consideration.
Megan L
“Centrally located”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

If u need to stay in Belmopan this is a very nice accommodation. Our group of 6 thought it was the right size with everything we needed. Miguel's suggestions on restaurants and other local shops is spot on. Only downside the spare beds are on the uncomfortable side.

23 Mar 2017
Thanks for the review and I will be sure to address the concerns about the spare beds.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing