“Pizza and sandwiches with convenient parking”

Pasquale's Pizza & Ultimate Wingz
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Belmopan
Price range: US$10 - US$70
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Pasquales Pizza & Ultimate Wings is a Family owned business in Belmopan offering the BEST PIZZA in our area. Freshly made with local quality ingredients, fresh salads, sub-sandwiches, burgers, wings and pasta and also breads. We take pride in offer quality meals to our customers!
Punta Gorda, Belize
“Pizza and sandwiches with convenient parking”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Good spot for stopping for lunch when passing through Belmopan, especially with a vehicle full of stuff... There's plenty of parking in front of the restaurant, and as all tables are outside you can keep an eye on your truck with no trouble. The food's good and served efficiently - pizza and a variety of sandwiches / rolls. Right on the highway as you come into town from the Western Highway - hard to miss.

• Visited September 2013

San Ignacio, Belize
“Pasquale's has decent pizza”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We had some good pizza from Pasquale's. We got it to go. I would try it again. Not so sure about some of my friends. I'd have given them a 4, but we ordered garlic on the pizza, and it had shrimp instead. I won't complain about that, but one of us doesn't do shellfish. We did also order a small cheese pizza. It had a few bits in it that were a little too crunchy to bite into, but it was good too. All in all, the pizza was ok, and, like I said before, I'll try it again if I'm in Belmopan and in the mood for pizza.

• Visited October 2013
San Ignacio, Belize
“Good for Belize”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

In the Belize context, Pasquale's is super! One of the few food spots available that will take your card, is open at odd hours and is always clean. There was no delivery service which makes it unique for a pizza spot and USD 25 for a pizza is a little odd but the taste is good.

• Visited June 2013
San Diego, California, USA
“Be prepared for deliousness”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Pasquale's in Belmopan, across from the Police Academy had a massive variety of pizzas. As a large group we had about 5 c different orders and all were fantastic. I saw they already had the owl eyes of a trip advisor decal on display, but I just wanted to confirm, it's true. We spoke with the owner and he said the cheese comes from the U.S. so he can get the flavors and quality expected by U.S. clientele.

• Visited April 2013
Austin, Texas
“Just sorta OK for us.”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

It's been said that the secret to happiness is lowering your expectations. Truer words were never spoken.

After reading all about Pasquale's on tripadvisor, maybe we were guilty of expecting a great experience. To be honest, it was just sorta OK. Not bad, but I just didn't get why anyone would be raving about it.

My family of 5 ate here in July, 2013. The cashier / server seemed very underwhelmed to see us. No problem, maybe she was having a bad day. The seating area is outside only and there are bugs. This is not unusual for Belmopan or Belize in general, just be aware that you'll be sitting outside on a picnic table with a fan and some new flying friends. The pizza wasn't bad, just very bland. My kids actually really liked the pizza, but (in my opinion) it was about as good as a good frozen pizza.

Not trying to be overly critical of the place, it may be the best pizza in Belmopan, but if you go, set your expectations for outdoor seating and good frozen pizza.

Visited July 2013