“Best Garlic Shrimp Pizza Ever”

Pasquale's Pizza & Ultimate Wingz
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Belmopan
Price range: US$10 - US$70
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Pasquales Pizza & Ultimate Wings is a Family owned business in Belmopan offering the BEST PIZZA in our area. Freshly made with local quality ingredients, fresh salads, sub-sandwiches, burgers, wings and pasta and also breads. We take pride in offer quality meals to our customers!
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

These ex pats have the absolute best pizza in Belize. Do yourself a favor and make a trip to Belmopan just to eat here.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We were stranded in Belmopan for an afternoon and hungry and decided to go here. We weren't expecting much for pizza in Belize, but we were very pleasantly surprised! We had the spicy shrimp calzone and the spicy chicken calzone, and they were better than most calzones I've had in the states. Then you put Marie Sharps hot sauce on them and you have the best calzones I've ever had!
The prices are comparable to US prices, but the calzones are really big and super cheesy!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place was close to our hotel and no matter where I travel I always like to find good pizza. I am not sure how many Italian’s are working there but they do make good pizza. The crust is very good, more on the thin side but not the cracker type. Also, they do not hold back on the toppings. Belize is not known for its food so when I came across this place I figured I had nothing to loose. I was pleasantly surprised so much so, I pleasantly surprised myself the next day as well. The next time I am in Belmopan I am pretty sure I will be pleasantly surprised again with a visit to Pasquale’s.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is one of my favorite places because they have a salad menu! (very unusual in Belize) It's not always available, so you will need to ask for the salad menu, but when they do have it, YUM!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

open air restaurant. great pizza, havent had anything else there. during the evening, gekos entertain by catching bugs near the lights and then skitter away. quick service.