Never sure of Internet photos, I can only say Twin Palms was even better than in looks on-line. I had read that there is nothing to do or see in Belmopan, but located near the junction of the Western and Hummingbird highways it is less than an hour from Mayan ruins, caves, the inland "Blue Hole", horseback riding, the zoo,etc. And, you always return to the peace and pleasure of the pool right outside your door. A terrific place to stay! Breakfast - freshly made and a great start to the day. Anna and Tim - the perfect hosts. Be sure to eat at Al Rustico while you are there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Twin Palms is located on a private estate with secured,ample parking just off the Hummingbird Highway in Belmopan,actually 0.5 Miles from downtown. Upon entering the Hummingbird Highway on your way into Belmopan,look for Uno Gas Station and our entrance is right across the street. Look for a small Twin Palms sign. We have 12 rooms,a gym and 2 swimming pools surrounded by tropical fruit trees and flowering gardens that attract a variety of birds. We are within 6 minutes of Government Offices,University of Belize and embassies. We are within 30 minutes of caving tubing, the ATM Cave, the Belize Zoo and the Blue Hole National Park and approximately 60 miles from the International Airport. All rooms are furnished with air condition, ceiling fan, hot & cold water, iron & ironing board, cell phone, free wireless internet, flat screen cable television, small refrigerator, coffee pot, full sized bed, clothes rack, desk and chair. There are two Small Private Villas completely furnished with a kitchenette with stove, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. It also has a small dining table with chairs, a small couch, sitting chair, footstool and television. The room is furnished with a queen sized bed, closet, iron & ironing board, flat screen television, hair dryer and a private bathroom with hot & cold water. They also has free wireless internet. They have a private front porch. These villas are ideal for guests staying long term from a few weeks to a few months. A full Tropical Breakfast is served daily and is included in room rate. Cancellation or changes in reservations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival or a fee of three days will be charged.Check in 2:00 p.M. Check out 11:00 a.M. We offer airport pick up. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Twin Palms Bed And Breakfast
- Twin Palms Hotel Belmopan
- The Inn At Twin Palms Belize/Belmopan