“The Only Place to Stay in Belmopan”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belmopan
The Inn at Twin Palms
Ranked #1 of 16 Belmopan B&B and Inns
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“The Only Place to Stay in Belmopan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

We agree with the superlatives noted in all the other excellent reviews of the Twin Palms. Comfortable and well appointed rooms, nice pool, well landscaped grounds, tasty breakfast, enjoyable conversation. Tim and Anna are truly gracious and accommodating hosts. Well worth a repeat visit.

Room Tip: Only four basic rooms with small fridge and microwave. Guest cottage has full kitchen.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Tim Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thanks a million for your short and sweet review of your stay with us at Twin Palms.It was nice to host you, we enjoyed our breakfast chats so much.
We hope that you return one day and maybe even make Belize your home.
Thanks for the lovely gifts,we are on the second chapters already.
God bless you both!!
Anna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

Once again I was lucky enough to get a room at the Twin Palms on my recent business trip. It is wonderful to stay in a place that is like home - without the chores! Guests are "extended family" so it is always a pleasure to "go home". I was always taught that breakfast is the most important meal of the day! - and it is not to be missed here. The smell of fresh bread, muffins and johnny cakes draws the guests to this meal...although there is a gong for those who have sadly lost their sense of smell! I look forward to my next trip.

Room Tip: If I shared that - I might miss out on the best room!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thanks so much for that sweet review of your recent stay again at Twin Palms.Home without the chores is a very nice description,it made us smile.
We look forward to your next stay with us,your home will be here!!
Thanks for the work you do in our country,it is so needed.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

When I had to travel to Belmopan on business recently, I recalled the cozy Twin Palms and the friendly owners so I did not hesitate to make a reservation. This was my second time staying there. Last time was in Feb 2012 and it had left a great impression on me!

The rooms are sparkling clean, the tropical breakfast which is included in the rate is more than delicious, the grounds are beautifully landscaped... AND the owners Tim and Anna are fantastic hosts. They will help you make your stay the best possible. I had access to fast speed WIFI which I could use in my room or near the pool. Excellent value for your money. If you need to feel at home while you are on vacation, on business, with family or friends, please choose Twin Palms.

This is a place you will never forget and look forward t revisiting! A true must in Belmopan!

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have a lovely view of the grounds!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
It was so nice to see you once more after at Twin Palms.Thanks for writing such a beautiful review of your stay with us recently.It is always nice to hear from our guests and know that they felt at home with us.
We wish you all the best on your projects and hope to see one day again at Twin Palms.
Best regards,
Pleasanton, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

First time staying in this quiet little B&B and enjoyed every moment. Owners are gracious and kind, the rooms have tasteful touches, and everything worked perfectly. Definitely the nicest B&B I've enjoyed in Belize.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Tim Anna S, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Twin Palms, responded to this review, 28 July 2013
Many thanks for your short and sweet review of your stay at Twin Palms.When you're here you are part of our family and we love to hear that you leave feeling satisfied.We enjoyed hosting you and hope that you return one day.
All the best!!
Regards,
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

There is a tremendous difference between "accomodations" and "home away from home." Twin Palms under the extraordinary care of Anna and Tim has achieved the "home away from home" crown for Belize and Central America. This wonderful place and people really do qualify as a national treasure for Belmopan and Belize. It is beautiful, secure, fun, boasts delicious breakfasts with fresh apple-bananas picked from its own paradise of palms, peaceful and a trusted destination for those who are well-traveled. I will always return to Twin Palms when in Belize. It would be unthinkable for me and my child (we were there for several weeks), to do otherwise now that we have experienced its adorable guest cottage and glorious pool. Anna and TIm are truly a Belizean hospitality industry in their own right. Even the animals are a source of joy, particularly if you are traveling with a child. You will be happy and confident in your decision withTwin Palms. We intend to return every year.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Wow!!!We are at a lost for words!!!Your review was just as sweet at you both,we totally enjoyed having you with us for those weeks at Twin Palms.Its so fulfilling to hear back from our guests and know that thy felt truly "at home."It is what we do here at Twin Palms,from the moment you arrive to the moment we say adios.Please know that G's drawing is hanging in a very special place on my wall.Thanks again for the nice description of your stay and we look forward to your next trip.
We,along with the Pet Gang will be right here waiting for your return!!!
We wish you all the best!!!
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

I had a 10 day stay there recently and it was awesome. Very nicely appointed rooms and EXTREMELY comfortable. I found myself sleeping in... a lot. Never had to worry about a thing there. Tim and Anna were extremely helpful and attentive to whatever need came up, plus the breakfast is great every morning (huge bonus for me... I like food). I will definitely be staying there next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Make sure you reserve a room well in advance. These guys book up quick and for a while.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us at Twin Palms.
We hope your work is going well and that we would have the chance to host you once more when you return to Belmopan.
It was our pleasure!!
Best Regards,
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Ever wonder how any property could have 100% of their reviews be five star? Well, now I know. It starts with having the owners present and engaged and fully focused on customer service and satisfaction. The secret formula continues with a great property, attention to detail and a true interest that they had done everything to make our stay a perfect one.

My family of 5 stayed 2 nights here during our trip to Belize and it was worthy of the reviews previously given. The location is very convenient, yet off of the main road just a bit for privacy. The pool was great and the air conditioning worked very well.

It's worth noting that this is more of a boutique hotel (by my definition). You get the best of both worlds (hotel and B&B) where you can have your privacy in your own room and then eat breakfast in an area with the owners and other guests.

We really liked and appreciated Anna and Tim and I'd highly recommend staying with them.

Thanks!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your recent stay at Twin Palms.It was our pleasure to have hosted you and your lovely family with us on your short stay and I am sure you enjoyed the rest of your stay on the cruise.I thought of you all when the rains persisted and wondered how it was going.
Thanks also for your description of Twin Palms as a "boutique hotel." Many guests have mentioned the same thing and so maybe one day we may just change the name a bit.
Thanks again and come back sometime!!
Anna
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belmopan
Sleeping Giant Lodge
Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge
Super Palm Resort
Super Palm Resort
#4 of 4 in Belmopan

Been to The Inn at Twin Palms? Share your experiences!