My husband and I just stayed at Twin Palms May 9th to May 13th during or first time in Belize and had such a wonderful stay! Tim and Anna are amazing! They are very welcoming and friendly and took great care of us. We had a lot of fun hanging out chatting and laughing with them and other guests while eating the delicious breakfasts and swimming in the pool and just hanging out on their front porch drinking Belikins!! Our room was perfect. It was decorated simply but pretty and very clean with air conditioning. The grounds are very pretty with tropical plants and trees flowering everywhere. Twin Palms is close enough to everything in Belmopan but pretty quiet and feels like like you aren't that close to town. We loved our stay at Twin Palms and and so happy to have made new friends with Tim and Anna!! We miss them and their piece of paradise there in Belize! Can't wait to return and hopefully very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Twin Palms is located on a private estate with secured,ample parking just off the Hummingbird Highway in Belmopan,actually 0.5 Miles from downtown. Upon entering the Hummingbird Highway on your way into Belmopan,look for Uno Gas Station and our entrance is right across the street. Look for a small Twin Palms sign. We have 12 rooms,a gym and 2 swimming pools surrounded by tropical fruit trees and flowering gardens that attract a variety of birds. We are within 6 minutes of Government Offices,University of Belize and embassies. We are within 30 minutes of caving tubing, the ATM Cave, the Belize Zoo and the Blue Hole National Park and approximately 60 miles from the International Airport. All rooms are furnished with air condition, ceiling fan, hot & cold water, iron & ironing board, cell phone, free wireless internet, flat screen cable television, small refrigerator, coffee pot, full sized bed, clothes rack, desk and chair. There are two Small Private Villas completely furnished with a kitchenette with stove, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. It also has a small dining table with chairs, a small couch, sitting chair, footstool and television. The room is furnished with a queen sized bed, closet, iron & ironing board, flat screen television, hair dryer and a private bathroom with hot & cold water. They also has free wireless internet. They have a private front porch. These villas are ideal for guests staying long term from a few weeks to a few months. A full Tropical Breakfast is served daily and is included in room rate. Cancellation or changes in reservations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival or a fee of three days will be charged.Check in 2:00 p.M. Check out 11:00 a.M. We offer airport pick up. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Twin Palms Hotel Belmopan
- Twin Palms Bed And Breakfast
- The Inn At Twin Palms Belize/Belmopan