“Reliably Great”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belmopan
KenMar's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 17 Belmopan B&B and Inns
Ottawa, Canada
“Reliably Great”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This was my 2nd stay at KenMar's, and I previously had an enthusiastic referral from my predecessor at work. The entire facility is kept clean, in good repair, and each room is tastefully decorated with a unique theme. Not luxurious, but just fine. I did feel pampered though.

For the business traveler, the included internet, small refrigerator, microwave, TV with great selection, and room safe are great. Ken & Marion make sure that nobody leaves in the morning without a big breakfast (unless you refuse it), and they always go out of their way to help guests find their way around. The location is fine, since nothing in Belmopan is far away, including a variety of places to eat in the evenings.

The only reason I rate it 4 out of 5, is that it's not for everyone. If you are a person who wants more anonymity & privacy, you might feel uncomfortable with the family atmosphere. One of my coworkers preferred a neighboring motel-type establishment for that reason alone, but for me - I feel like I have a welcome home whenever I need to be in Belmopan, and will return to the KenMar time & again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Andrew_H48

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Ijmuiden, The Netherlands
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Such a warm welcome,nice,comfortable and very clean room and breakfast was like a great dessert. Thank you so much Marion and Kent!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Toronto
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Family run B&B - from the minute we were picked up at the airport to when we left everything was perfect!
This place is used mostly by business people doing work in the capital of Belmopan but they are equally supportive to tourists.
Ken went out of his way to help book adventures for us. Breakfasts were amazing!

Room Tip: There is an upper room with a balcony that is nice :)