“KenMars B&B is indeed home away from home!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belmopan
KenMar's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 17 Belmopan B&B and Inns
Kingston, Jamaica
“KenMars B&B is indeed home away from home!”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I stayed at KenMars B&B on a recent business trip to Belmopan. Ken are Marion are gems - they made me feel so comfortable and cared for. The room was nice and clean with a great, clean bathroom with good water pressure. Wi-Fi is free, so is breakfast - all a part of the reasonable charge. Unfortunately, I was so busy i forgot to take photos.

Room Tip: Ask for the Royal Palm or The Suite
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Mrs Marion has got to be the sweetest most selfless person I have met in quite a while. My colleagues and I felt like part of the family. She doesn't this this for everyone (I think), but work out a dinner meal plan for your stay and she will cook up a storm. The Wholewheat crust sausage pizza puts the ones back home to shame. Her amazing shrimp dish in coconut milk was over the top, along with her Lassanga. And, if that's not enough, her deserts were out of this world! Ask her for some Lemmon pie, custard sponge cake, or the flan. All are great. The best part about it is that Marion loves cooking and preparing all her delights. It truly shows. As for the B&B, it is tops in Belmopan. They keep the rooms clean and he environment homely and friendly. You will have family there for life after you leave. I will be back.

• Stayed January 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This was my 2nd stay at KenMar's, and I previously had an enthusiastic referral from my predecessor at work. The entire facility is kept clean, in good repair, and each room is tastefully decorated with a unique theme. Not luxurious, but just fine. I did feel pampered though.

For the business traveler, the included internet, small refrigerator, microwave, TV with great selection, and room safe are great. Ken & Marion make sure that nobody leaves in the morning without a big breakfast (unless you refuse it), and they always go out of their way to help guests find their way around. The location is fine, since nothing in Belmopan is far away, including a variety of places to eat in the evenings.

The only reason I rate it 4 out of 5, is that it's not for everyone. If you are a person who wants more anonymity & privacy, you might feel uncomfortable with the family atmosphere. One of my coworkers preferred a neighboring motel-type establishment for that reason alone, but for me - I feel like I have a welcome home whenever I need to be in Belmopan, and will return to the KenMar time & again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Andrew_H48
Ijmuiden, The Netherlands
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Such a warm welcome,nice,comfortable and very clean room and breakfast was like a great dessert. Thank you so much Marion and Kent!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Toronto
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Family run B&B - from the minute we were picked up at the airport to when we left everything was perfect!
This place is used mostly by business people doing work in the capital of Belmopan but they are equally supportive to tourists.
Ken went out of his way to help book adventures for us. Breakfasts were amazing!

Room Tip: There is an upper room with a balcony that is nice :)
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Linda K
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed 21 November 2011

KenMar Bed and Breakfast is a very nice place to stay in if you are in the Belmopan Area. The Suite is awesome and very spacious and the rooms have AC and Refridgerators, Microwaves and free internet. I would definately stay here again. Even the Regular rooms have English Cable, PPV Channels Free and all the suite acoomedations except the extra space....5 Star place.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Blounts Creek
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Having traveled to Belmopan before, I was not looking forward to the hotel arrangements. I did not realize my agent had arranged for me to stay at Ken & Marion's B&B. Nice clean rooms, greta breakfast and wonderful hospitality. They defintely make you feel welcome and at "home". I defin tely recommend this place and I will stay there again if I visit again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belmopan
Sleeping Giant Lodge
Hacienda Tropical Guest House
Rock Farm Guest House
Rock Farm Guest House
#3 of 17 in Belmopan

Been to KenMar's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!