“Belmopan Belize Lodging Excellent”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belmopan
KenMar's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 17 Belmopan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 August 2012

My recent 2012 stay at KenMar's Bed & Breakfast in Belmopan, Belize was just as it was in 2010 . . . Excellent! You are given your own set of keys to enter your room and also to enter the gate and entry door when those are locked. The rooms have bottled water dispensers, coffee pots with coffee, flat screen tv's, remote controlled air conditioning, and in-room safes with key. The bathrooms are clean and well stocked with towels and wash cloths and US name brand shampoo, conditioner, and bodywash like Suave and Olay. The bed was firm, the pillows soft to firm, and sheets and covers clean. Breakfast is provided as part of the lodging price and includes eggs made-to-order, toast, cereal, a variety of fruits, fresh orange juice and milk, and fresh coffee. There's also a refrigerator in the eating area which is stocked with water and other beverages and which carry an additional cost that guests list per an honor system on a nearby purchase sheet. There's typically an opportunity to chat with other guests during breakfast, and the owners and staff are engaging and attentive. The only downside is that there is no swimming pool or fitness center, and the accomodations for larger families might require that they reserve two rooms. There are no US or foreign brand hotels in Belmopan, but KenMar's Bed & Breakfast will definitely cover your needs of cleanliness and safety and provide the personalized touch of down home hospitality. The service and price are great! Check it out and enjoy your stay there!

2  Thank H B

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I stayed here for one day for business. First, the owners/operators Kent and Marion were AMAZING hosts. Location is in a quiet and safe area. The room was very clean, spacious, and had just about every toiletry and amenities that you would need. Breakfast was a FEAST! I can recommended this bed and breakfast with no reservations whatsoever. Thanks Kent and Marion!

1  Thank Dennis V
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Staying at KenMar's B&B was like beign with my mother all over again. The welcoming smile, coffee and muffins, and a cozy place to settle was just there waiting for me each day. I slept like a baby in the clean, roomy bedroom and wole up to a wonderful breakfast of fruit, eggs, toast and more. Enjoy your stay with some of the nicest people you can find.

1  Thank snthom32
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I spent a week in Belmopan on business recently and stayed at KenMar's Bed and Breakfast. I would highly recommend KenMar's to anyone who is looking for a touch of home while they are in Belize. Ken and Marion treated my colleagues and I like family. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The service was top notch. Our work schedule required us to leave very early in the morning, before the normal breakfast time. Ken and Marion got up early each day to make sure we had something to eat before we left. If I go to Belmopan again I will stay at KenMar's Bed and Breakfast.

1  Thank terry k
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Kent and Marion provide guests with a unique family atmosphere in a safe, clean and quiet environment. Whether on business or vacation I always feel at home. A tip, book early, The return traffic is heavy and we all have our favourite rooms.

Room Tip: The Suite is great for working when on business
1  Thank aberylm A
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Good rooms, very effective service, nice atmosphere for breakfast. I already recommended it my boss!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Concierge M
Reviewed 20 May 2012

This was my first stay at a Bed and Breakfast, and I absolutely loved it! The owners Kent and Marion are so friendly and accommodating. Marion cooks a delicious breakfast and bakes the most wonderful treats, cinnamon rolls, brownies, cookies... The place is clean and comes with A/C, WiFi, cable (channels in English). The bathroom is even stocked with toiletries in case you forgot yours. They'll even take care of your laundry. Service is above and beyond. It rained one morning, and Kent was thoughtful enough to bring me an umbrella.
I raved about this place to my husband. I want to go back to Belmopan just so I can take him to stay at KenMar's B&B. It is truley a home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business