My husband and I spent four nights at Pook's Hill and wished we'd planned a longer stay. It's in a beautiful setting where jungle, a lovely meadow and a mountain stream with a great swimming hole are all closeby. The birdwatching is phenomenal and their naturalist is exceptional. It was difficult to pick from the many half and full-day adventures offered and none that we chose disappointed. We stayed in one of the two new cabanas which are larger and surrounded by jungle and loved it. Meals were consistently good and the owners and staff were very friendly and always accomodating. We hope to go back in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pook’s Hill is a small eco-lodge situated within the primary rainforest of Western Belize. It borders a 7000 acre reserve and the Roaring River, and is only 4 miles from the ATM cave. Eleven thatch cabanas surround an ancient Maya site and look out over the jungle canopy. Each has a private bathroom with hot water and 24 hour electricity. Pook’s Tours offers a full range of day tours to attractions in Western Belize as well as transportation services to or from any destination in Belize and Tikal in Guatemala (it is a two hour drive from Belize City). Pook’s Hill provides visitors with truly unique jungle experiences in a breathtaking natural setting and is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the treasures of Western Belize. All management and operations at Pook’s Hill are carried out according to sustainable business practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pook's Hill Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pook`s Hill Hotel Belmopan
- Pooks Hill Hotel
- Pooks Hill Cayo
- Pook's Hill Lodge Belize/Belmopan