“Best deli sandwiches in Belmopan”
Review of AD's DELI - CLOSED

Price range: US$6 - US$10
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A.D.'S Deli is a small takeout restaurant. We smoke meats,namely turkey,pork,beef and chicken and thinly slice or shred them to make sandwiches.Buns are either wheat or white and veggies are bought daily fresh from the market. Sandwiches are served with a pack of potato chips and a pickle.Come check it out!!
Reviewed 31 October 2013

During a recent 3-week stay in Belmopan, I regularly either picked up or ordered for delivery a sandwich from AD's deli. They are easily the best sandwiches I ate during my stay. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Michael B
Tim Anna S, Manager at AD's DELI, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review AD's Deli.I am sorry this reply is so late in coming,I did not realize that we had three reviews.
Hope to see you again on another visit to Belmopan.