My Wife and I stopped for a night and day at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge. It was one of our most intriguing outings we've done anywhere. The buffet dinner was delicious as was the breakfast, but then the fun really got started. It's a good thing the Cabana was so comfortable and we slept like logs, because we needed the energy to enjoy the 'Cave Tubing'. The river water was not nearly as cold as what we are accustomed to hear in the North Georgia mountains, so that was a welcomed surprise. After about 20-30 minutes of pedaling our way up stream, we were guided through some truly astonishing sites/sights inside the caves. It has to be one of the most unusual places we have ever eaten lunch. If you're adventuress in the least, don't be afraid to give it a go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, HRS, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan