My husband and I went here for a five-nite honeymoon package and absolutely loved it. It was really unlike anyplace else we'd ever been, and I highly recommend it!
The cabins are beautiful, and put you right in the middle of nature. All nite long we heard insects and birds and monkeys right outside the screens. For being rustic, they're wonderfully well-appointed, with tons of room, and the outdoor shower is a huge plus.
The staff was welcoming, professional, and well-informed. We did multiple adventure excursions (waterfalls, cave tubing, trip to Tikal, Guatemala) and have only great things to say about how the trips were run.
The food was delicious (and there's so much of it!) and the unlimited local drinks that come with the honeymoon package is a huge plus.
We were so sorry to leave on our last day, and are already dreaming about when we can go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush rainforest of central Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge offers visitors the opportunity to immerse in a culture of mid-range to extreme adventures. From the guest rooms that are open to the sights and sounds of the jungle, some of which are thatched in the ancient style of the Maya to our luxurious Treehouse suites, your experience should be something that must be experienced to be believed and once experienced, truly-never forgotten! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ian Anderson`s Caves Branch Jungle Hotel Belmopan
- Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Belize/Belmopan