“Wonderful and charming” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Belmopan
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Wonderful and charming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great for couples, we were on our anniversary and it was so lovely and relaxing.We stayed in one of their recently renovated rooms and it was perfect. Not only the hotel staff, but the locals around town and beyond are some of the nicest people I have met overseas. We stayed for a week and just adored the resort; spotless rooms, excellent cuisines and every morning we could watch the birds on the trees right from our room, like a scene from the blue lagoon. Belize is a stunning country and this place had everything we needed. We had a lot of questions about the different tours and things to do in Belize and the front desk was always ready to assist. We would stay here again on a trip back to Belize!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank l_cambel
sprreviews, Guest Relations Manager at Super Palm Resort, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
Greetings from all of us at Super Palm Resort.

A big thank you for the taken time from your precious busy schedule to let the world know our dedications and our commitment to better serving every traveler/visitors/guests to Super Palm Resort Belize Central America. We are striving and motivating to serve you better time and time again.Each year we have renovated, upgraded and well maintain our rooms, the restaurant, and all the guests onsite amenities and areas to better improve your time here with us.
we are looking forward to meeting and serving you again and also to our first timers.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Page, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I am a travel writer and journalist with 22 years experience and I have seldom seen such amazing service, attention and true concern as what my wife and I experienced at the Superpalm Resort.

My wife and I spent ten days exploring all about Belize and one of our trip highlights - which will also go down as one of the greatest highlights of our lives - was a day when our Superpalm host took us into their orchard and cut down for us - straight off their trees - mangoes and coconuts and other exotic fruits. We ate them right on the spot. My wife and I still refer to it as the sticky-chin party!

In addition to this wonderul Life-highlight, our room was so comfy and pleasant. Our hosts went waaaay out of their way to take us to the airport, and the post office and make us in every way feel welcome and cared for.

When we return to Belize in the future we will stay at the Super Palm to say hello to, and dine with again, with our friends, the very kind, sincere owners of the Superpalm!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

My first trip to Belmopan last week and I had been warned several times not to expect anything that resembled a hotel. Super Palm, however, surpassed all my expectations!! It was clean, comfortable and spacious. Catering was wonderful and the hospitality was friendly and attentive. Coming at the end of a three week, seven country business trip Super Palm gave me a real feeling of calm and of a family run establishment where nothing is too much trouble and guest quickly become good friends. I would urge anyone looking for somewhere to stay in that part of the world to look no further. The highest praise I can give is that I'm hoping to return very soon and introduce my wife and children to the great team there, especially Kathy and Sammy. With any luck they will have managed to build the new swimming pool but not got any better at playing pool.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Super Palm Resort
Loved it
We recently stayed here and totally enjoyed our time there. The Staff are more than happy to answer any questions about the area and since it was our first time in Belize we had a lot. We dined in their Restaurant and found all the meals delicious. The room we had was clean and a good size and a very comfortable bed. We liked it so much that we will be staying here the next time we travel to Belize.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

When you read up on this "resort", it leads you to believe that the Super Palm Resort is a high class resort. Upon arrival, you realize it is not. During my trip there in July of 2013, my grandfather and I were the only guests there at the time. The rooms were small but adequate. The AC worked great (which was a nice change from the blazing heat and high humidity). The food in the restaurant was average. Beware thought, Belmopan the city (in my opinion) was extremely boring. You do have to travel half an hour to an hour to get anywhere remotely interesting. Overall, great service and good facilities.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Alex C
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

Although a trip with friends always turns out to be an adventure but my visit to Belmopan Belize was one i didn't imagine.We stayed for intown for three nights as we wanted to do all the inland activities before heading to San Pedro and we were pampered like royalty at Super palm Resort. The staff went above and beyond to take care of all our hearts desires. I took a massage in the open air underneath shady trees which is an experience, you have to feel for yourself, took a tour around the land (which I must say is abundant with fruit trees), the restaurant like most of the comments below is truly exquisite with “cuisines cooked to perfection” by their international chef with a specialty every night. Situated about 5 min from town it serves as a perfect area to let go and relax which I really enjoyed. I truly recommend this place for anyone coming into the Belmopan area of Belize.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Stoughton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

Our first trip to Belize and it was made wonderful by the staff and the comforts of Super Palm resort. The food was excellent and the service was wonderful. The entire staff was friendly, engaging and their number one goal was to make us feel happy even so that we felt we were among family. Even our last minute changes in plans were accommodated by the staff as they endeavored to meet everyone's needs. I should say something about the room, amenities and location. The grounds are beautiful landscape with blossoming fruit trees all around, the décor of the rooms and lobby is very nice. The beds are super comfortable; the bathroom is handcrafted with beautiful rock and tile design, clean with hot & cold water, and the A/C worked great. We used wi-fi the whole time and it worked pretty well but one of our devices (an iPhone) had spotty wi-fi reception in the room depending on where you stand. Though we went touring and had a number of great experiences, my husband and I agreed that the one thing that made this vacation a stand-out was Super palm Resort.

Room Tip: Ask for the new rooms