“Nice meal and good value.”
Review of Cenaida's

Cenaida's
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal here. We chose from the special menu. I had fish fillet and my partner had T-bone steak. Both were cooked really well and such good value. We paid 30BZD for a meal for two and drinks. It's off the main stretch and only a small place but it was popular with locals too. The boy waiter was really lovely too.

There are newer reviews for Cenaida's

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Went to San Ignacio to walk around town and visit Cahal Pech. We missed the cruise ship so the place was empty. At the end of the day we stopped into Cenaida's to get dinner. The place isn't fancy, but the food is outstanding. We had the daily special which was fried lobster tails, rice and beans and an order of the chicken stew. It was $25 Belize and probably one of the best meals we have had while in the area. Really fresh food and delicious. I would eat here daily if I could.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Cenaida's offering great food at a reasonable price. The location is great, always ask for the special of the day. My favourite is stuffed chicken breast with rice and beans and garden salad on the side with fresh orange juice. Great place to go with friends, family or by yourself.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This restaurant is across from Pop's and is a surprising find. Nothing fancy, thatched roof, wood floor boards, beachy feel... the food is simple with a handful of items on their menu. Good simple food.... best value for the money. If you like spicy hot , they have Habanero peppers that they can cut up and serve you with your meal, but beware!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Cheap eats and super yum. You should grab dinner here. I got the stew beef and my partner got the chicken quesadilla, side order of fries aaand we both got a coke. Bill came to less than $30bzd!