“Lunch stop after an active day”
Review of Ko-Ox Han nah

Ko-Ox Han nah
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The quesodias (sp) are so big my friend and I shared one order along with the quenching watermelon juice. Recommended to us, we greatly enjoyed our lunch here.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Came here after seeing rave reviews but was slightly disappointed. The food was not bad by any means but it did not stand out to me much at all. I had the special rum spiced shrimp which was good but I've had better shrimp that was more tender. My eating compadre had lamb curry and it was ok. Had breakfast here too and it was not bad...eggs and toast that kinda thing and also a massive breakfast burrito. I'd recommend Guava Limb Cafe over this place for food.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We ate dinner here twice. The first time the meals were good. The second time I had the Belizean rice and beans and it was mushy; my fiancé had the burger and thought it was greasy. All in all the food was ok, but certainly not worth the 5 star reviews.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

While the portions are indeed huge, and the price is low, you do get what you pay for. In the end the food was just not that good. Sorry.

1  Thank Sea_Kayak_and_Diving
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We spent 4 nights in San Ignacio. We ate here 4 times. Lunch, breakfast and 2 dinners. Wonderful food! Service was great as well. The stewed beans and rice was great. The lamb with ruce and beans was my favorite. My fiancee really liked the burritos. They are HUGE!
Definately eat here when in San Ignacio.