“My taxi driver loves Maxim's!”
Review of Maxim's

Maxim's
Ranked #48 of 83 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Got some food to go from Maxim's. Asked my taxi driver to make sure I got just chicken breast...was getting chicken, rice and beans. Was disappointed, very little chicken white meat, just a leg and some thigh. The rice and beans were good, but don't think I would order from Maxim's again.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I have eaten at Maxim's dozens of times over the years. The food is predictably very good and the prices are reasonable. The wait time is very acceptable. My only complaint is that the men's room is not kept as clean as I would prefer.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

So, I went here for a late dinner. I ordered the fried chicken. It looked alright. Little did I know that I would be waking up to an extreme case of food poisoning. I found out later after a doctor's visit that this place actually takes leftover food and serves it again to other people. I confirmed this when I walked back in to verify this. Utterly appalling. Word of caution to anyone coming to San Ignacio. Don't eat here.

1  Thank fox797
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I have to say that the food is good but not great, the prices are reasonable. There are consistant. Try the fried fish andask for Burger buns and you can make a meal for 4 out of one large order of fried fish with burger buns

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Nothing wrong here but just nothing amazing. Nice to hang out with the locals and ex pats as this is not a tourist place. Had the special fried rice which was pretty good and the sizzling beef which was ok but nothing special. Beers were cheap and the service was fast and friendly.