“Fantastic Gastronomic Surprise!”

Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Sri Lankan
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Right next to the mall and by Polly? Pizza restaurant. I am Indian and not a huge fan of Indian food -- but randomly this was the BEST SOUTH INDIAN food I have ever eaten!!
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Ate hear several times and the food was very, very good. The beef and the shrimp curry with savoury rice was incredible. The mountain burger, with bacon and cheese, was nicely spiced with cumin and was huge! On the down side a couple of evenings I was there the bar tender must have been out because the double margaritas were ice-slushies with a bit of tequila dashed into it. The third night was a true margarita and saved there review from being only four stars.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Nice restaurant in the heart of San Ignacio, Belize. I would go there for the pickled eggplant appetizer! Wonderful!

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We had dinner one night here. Pretty good. But the wait times seem excessive, even to Belize standards. We went back the nwxt day to have the same drink from the night before, but it wasn't the same and we waited 17 minutes for them. There was only one other table occupied, so I don't know what the hold up was.
All in all, our dinner was very tasty.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I wanted to die as I waited 1 hour for my juice, (from concentrate) no natural juices. I waited 2 hours for my appetizers if onion rings. Not what they used to be like. 2.5hour mark I got my meal...they obviously have lost the original recipe for their famous sauce and heat levels....they only had one sauce, more like a juice...not hot and no flavor. Our waiter was "blazed" high on something...well at least we got a show watching the waiter try and take our drink orders while he was out of his mind. Total experience 3 hour ordeal. All the tables around us were expediting the same horrid service. Food was not to the caliber it used to be. Serendib has been removed off our rotation of places to recommend.

1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This restaurant had very good Indian food. My dish was cheap but some of the other dishes were a little higher priced but still affordable. Service was ok.