“Great Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Missouri
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Everyone we asked told is to go to Pops for breakfast. It is a tiny place with really good breakfasts at good prices. I wish we had gotten to eat here more than we did. The fry jacks were awesome. Huevos Racheros were good. Bottom line -- go here for breakfast!

• Visited June 2014

Belize
“Big breakfast!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I eat here with my family and friends, that's 4 adults and my 1 year old son. We order for 3 of us, as we notice that an order of food is more than enough for one of us.
The food took a little while but that's ok, the restaurant was full. All the food was perfectly done, the OJ was not the freshest juice, we overlook that. The seating area was comfortable for the 5 of us.
Pop's himself to time to see the baby before going back of his busy kitchen.

Visited April 2014
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, USA
“Decent breakfast”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered the breakfast burrito. It was good, but I didn't find it to be outstanding. My friends also had sort of average breakfasts. We heard a lot about this place, but I was a little disappointed.

“Feast!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing! So cheap, everything is made fresh, the portions are huge and the coffee is fantastic. We feasted on fry jacks, eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, coffee and juice. And ate every bite. It does get very crowded and fills up fast with limited seating. We snagged a table by getting there fairly early and settled in. Nice mix of local regulars and travelers.

• Visited August 2013
Lombard, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast was great!!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We both loved what we ordered!!! Food very good! Would have gone back, but we didn't have a chance to.

Visited April 2014