“Great Bar Food & Drinks.”
Review of Meluchi's - CLOSED

Meluchi's
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Mexican, Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Meluchi's is a Pub & Restaurant that strives on bringing its patrons the best dining & socializing experience in San Ignacio Town, Cayo, Belize C.A.!We offer the best outdoor ambiance for dining, drinking, lounging, singing & partying. Enjoy our mini tatched palapas out-front in the restaurant area or lounge under our Grand Tatched Palapa at the GRAVE YARD LOUNGE with a unique view of the Santa Rita Cemetery. Grab a double whopper burger, cochinita pibil tacos, a sweet & spicy wings, or a mixed appetizer with a mug of beer, or any of our signature drinks, & enjoy a great time while being served attentively. Children are welcome for lunch and early dinner. We also have a playground that they can enjoy of while you eat/drink/lounge. Night entertainment includes contests on the main stage, prizes, karaoke, live entertainment, DJ's, an MC, a reggae band, etc.Everybody gets the best of us all in areas.
Miami, Florida
“Great Bar Food & Drinks.”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Well it's a good place to have drinks and have a snack. On the down side they change cook a lot meaning they will never have one standard of taste and display. An too much YOUNG people hang around the Bar.

Visited August 2013

College Station, Texas
“Meluchi's is the best place in town!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Meluchi's is a very friendly and clean environment, the best place to visit in San Ignacio Cayo district!! If your a person that love quality and the best of drinks and food then you got to visit this place!! you will meet frienly and charismatic people there and the best service!! i had the best time there,and i miss u all!!

• Visited May 2013
San Ignacio, Belize
“Once Again A Very Good Meal”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My last trip to Cayo, I was on the run. However, I DID stop and order my food to go, and as usual it was very good. I ordered the shrimp dinner, and although I had to wait a few minutes (they were sort of busy), it was well worth the wait. I always appreciate when a place is kept clean, and I must say that the restrooms (ladies) is always clean. This also tells me that pride is taken in the presentation of their business. Little things mean a lot! Thanks, I'll be back again!

• Visited April 2013
Belize City, Belize
“Party Starters”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Place is good to start the party night. Chill, buy some drinks, get super hyper with the music.
The food is not the best. Drinks are okay priced, not exactly cheap. Karaoke night is good as well. Can better the sound system so that it doesnt just sound loud but clear as well.

Overall, it is a great spot to start the party!

• Visited May 2013
Sherwood Park, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Belizean Karaoke !”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

Our bartender from our resort, along with the Chef(!) took us out here for a Saturday night and we had a blast! Drinks are reasonable(but not cheap), and the locals we met had us laughing, singing (and dancing)! I was singing Spanish karaoke just fine...and I don't even speak it!
All in all a great time with the locals.
Would definitely come back again!

Visited December 2012