“by far the best tour guide company all around!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Explore Inland Tours

Explore Inland Tours
Ranked #10 of 31 Tours in San Ignacio
More attraction details
Owner description: Let us at Destiny Tours help guide you through the amazing Mayan world. Let our professional and certified guides help you walk in the foot of the Maya and learn their culture, religion and much more. Our aim is to give our guests the best and most comfortable experience in Belize.
Dallas, Texas
“by far the best tour guide company all around!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

Sergio Jr. gave my crew and I the absolute BEST guided tour of Jaguar Paw (cave tubing), Xunantunich (Mayan ruins), Barton Creek (cave canoeing) and the famous ATM guide we could imagine. He was very knowledgeable of the history of Belize and just knew everything about the Mayans. He was able to answer every question we threw at him which we found very impressive.

I have to note - while we were on tour, it seemed like he took us places where other tour guides never even been to. I later ask about it and he said, “I just do a lil extra." we sure appreciated it.
I just thought I'd show my appreciation by writing a review.

Keep it ROCKING Destiny tours!!!

Sergio, alongside Sergio Jr and crew, in my opinion, strongly recommended as tour guide both for children and adults who want to discover Belize.

Charleston, South Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun day cave tubing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Our group of three did a day of cave tubing that had six total, including our guide, Sergio.

Sergio and his father were helpful in getting the group set up to zipline at the location as well, which was separately run.

Once ziplining was complete, the group had lunch and then did a hike that was about an hour before tubing for like 2-3 hrs.

We all enjoyed the day overall! Sergio had a lot of knowledge about the local flora/fauna and expanded the tour a bit by taking us through two caves instead of one.

I felt it was a bit pricy, BUT that was what everyone in town was charging... So he did a good job for the going rate!

Visited August 2014
“Destiny Tours treats you like family! Awesome experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Two years ago I visited Belize with three other girls and we went tube caving. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to do it again. We were introduced to Sergio Sr and explained to him what we had in mind about tours. He was very informational and worked with us to get our tube caving and ATM tour set up. Sergio Jr picked us up and was very professional! He treated us like family and took care of us. Our experience tube caving was more than we anticipated. We knew what to expect since we had already gone tube caving but this experience was even better. He took us to a place in the cave that we did not experience the first time around!! It was amazing. He also went with us on our ATM tour. I would highly recommend Destiny tours. They are there to make sure you have the best experience!! Thanks again :)

Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flawless tour operator”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

A small group of British Soldiers from BATSUB (British Army Training and Support Unit Belize), we were recommended Sergio's tour company, Destiny Tours, from our predecessors. Destiny Tours arranged 3 days of activities for us, Tikal (over the Guatamala border) on the Saturday, Cave tubing and zip lining on the Sunday and ATM cave on Monday. The prices were exceptional and value for money including lunches and travel from their base of operations Eva's - a great place to eat and drink too.

Sergio showed us the best that Belize has to offer. We had a great time and I will certainly be bringing the next group back to him when I return next year!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome ATM tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Did the ATM cave tour. It was A fantastic tour we had Danni as guide and he really took the time to tell about fauna and everything in the cave from the formations and the history of the Mayans. Can really recommend both the Tour and the Company

1 Thank Carsten J