“Tikal and Crystal Caves”

Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Let us at BzmTours start your Belize Adventure" is the motto of our company. We strive to do our best and our friendly service is top-notch. Helping you full-fill your Belize Adventure Dream! Come along for the adventure of a life-time! Our knowledge is your learning!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Tikal and Crystal Caves”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I can't say enough about how happy we were with BZE tours. They were absolutely outstanding. I booked a few days before we arrived and payed online. We did the day trip to Tikal and had Lois for our guide. He was so passionate about everything and being there with him as he shared his Mayan heritage made us feel like we weren't just getting a tour but we were really there with the Mayans. It was so much more than just facts. I have to add too that Guatemala is incredibly beautiful. I wasn't expecting that but it just took my breath away. Kerry, our driver, taught us a lot about the area that we were driving through, stopped to buy us apple bananas (so delicious!!!) and took us for pictures beside a lake. Totally above and beyond. The next day we were scheduled to do the ATM tour but it was closed due to the rains so Albert recommended the Crystal Cave instead and I am so glad that he did. I hadn't even heard of it but it was awesome, and since it isn't well known we had the place to ourselves! Our first time caving and it is so cool. 400 feet down into a cave filled with Mayan artifacts. I felt like I was on a Discovery channel show. Rudy was our guide and once again totally awesome. He had so much knowledge, not just about the cave but everything from the different insects to the kriole dialect. I learned more that day than I can ever dream of retaining. I can't recommend Albert and BZE enough!!!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank jackiep1102
BZM_Tours_11, Owner at Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Hello BZM Friend,

thank you for taking your time in writing this wonderful review. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for your compliments as well. I am glad you enjoyed both tours ,Tikal Tour in Guatemala with Luis as your guide. And the Crystal Cave, a real life Adventure ,with Rudy, these guys are the Best !!
once again a big thank you for the five star rating. we all look forward in meeting you both along with friends and family back in Belize in the near future.
from the BZMTEAM!!
THANK YOU!!

• Hebrew first
Meadow Lake, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Crystal Cave Tour is well worth it!!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Wow! We loved this tour! The extream rains prevented us from doing any of the typical wet caves such as ATM so our Lodge recommened this tour through BZM, We were impressed from start to finish! Albert picked us up at our lodge and was friendly and informative for our 1 hour drive there. He had our lunch and water ready to go and our guide Rudy packed it in for us (the cave was busy with three other groups in it because so many other tours had been rained out, but we were the only ones that got a hot lunch :) ) Rudy was an amazing and very knowledgeable guide and he told us tons about the cave use and Myan history during the tour. This is not a tour for the out of shape and you should wear long pants and you must wear sneakers with a good gripe as there are many slippery sections but if you are up for some real adventure and getting dirty this is THE cave for you. We did Ian Andersons most difficult tour (The Waterfall Expedition, it was fun too) during these same heavy rain conditions and this cave is tougher and more real!! Go with a good company!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Deborah J
bzmtours1, Owner at Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Hello,
Bzm Friend.

Thank you for taking the time to write a Review on TripAdvisor, we truly appreciate your open and honest feed back about your experience with us, in doing the Crystal Cave.Even though the weather was not what we had expected,i am truly satisfied that you guys, enjoyed every moment of this real Adventurous tour and had a great time with the Bzm-Team.

Thank You!!

Albert/Bzmtours.
Las Vegas, Nv
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ruins in San Igancio”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Best ruins we ever saw and we have been to many!! Lots of stairs to climb if you are so inclined- I watched my husband go up!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank rpreas
bzmtours1, Owner at Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Hello,
Bzm Friend.

Thank you so much for giving us five star on Tripadvisor, we really are so appreciative to it ,we also are so happy that you enjoyed your tour,as we always try our very best when it comes to professionalism,knowledge,and safety of our guests and all others,
Again thank you and we wish you all the best.

BELIZEAN
WARM REGARDS

Albert/BZMTURS
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This review is long overdue - we went on two tours with BZM in July 2012. We met another couple at the airport in Belize City and they joined us for two days of our pre-arranged private tours. Albert and his team were top-notch. Day 1, we did the ATM cave (which was just like being Indiana Jones for the day). Day 2 we went to Caracol (ruins). Absolutely the best tours I've been on in my life. They were friendly, on time, very knowledgable, and really helped us understand the people/culture of Belize. We will be back one day and we will only call Albert!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank MattInSF
bzmtours1, Owner at Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Hi
BZM,Friend.

Thank you very much for your five star rating on Tripadvisor,we really appreciate it so much,at Bzm tours we strive to do our very best with our years of experience.we are so glad you enjoyed your tour with us and we are very appreciative.at the same time we hope our paths would cross again some day we wish you all the best in all your endouvers .Again Thank you so much hope to see you guys again in the near future.

BELIZEAN
WARM REGARDS

OWNER
ALBERT/BZMTOURS.
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“ATM cave was amazing thanks to BZM”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We went on the ATM tour with Patrick as our guide. The cave itself was amazing but going with BZM made our day.

Patrick was friendly, knowledgeable and up for a laugh! We were lucky to be a small group and therefore got to explore areas of the cave we wouldn't have done in a large group. It also meant we got help from Patrick navigating some of the trickier areas.

Friendly staff who arranged the trip before I even left home, great value for money, good food and a brilliant guide. All in all a fantastic day. I only wish I had taken other tours with BZM.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Explorer0190
bzmtours1, Owner at Belize Magnificent Mayan Tours, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Hello:
BZM Friend,

Thank you very much for the five star rating,we are very appreciative of your great input,for us it was a very great pleasure to have and toured you to the famous ATM Cave as we strive to do our very best and to accommodate each and every guests.BZM Tours will always be their for you and at all times ensure we provide what we promise.Professionalism.Safety,and one more happy costumer
we wish you all the best now and always and thank you for visiting our beautiful Belize,we hope some day our paths would cross again.

Belizean