“Excellent Tour Guide!!”

Yute Expeditions Day Tours
Ranked #21 of 33 Tours in San Ignacio
More attraction details
Owner description: Yute Expeditions offers complete tour and travel services for the entire country of Belize. Allow our 22 years of experience to insure you a memorable and adventurous stay here. We pick you up at the Belize City International Airport and transport you to your accommodations, take you on your choice of tours and return to the airport for your departure. Every day we trek travelers across hundreds of miles to witness nature up close and personal, contemplate the mysteries of Mayan Cities, explore unspoiled cave systems, hike through pristine jungle trails, paddle kayaks upriver or just simply enjoy their jungle resort room.
Columbus Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour Guide!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I was on a trip to Belize, March 2-11, 2012 for study abroad with my professors and classmates. Ramone was our major tour guide. He picked us up at the Belize City airport and drove us to San Ignacio. Just about every place we went, he drove us. He took us to Cahal Pech, Xunantunich, the Belize Zoo, the Garifuna Museum, several colleges, Dangringa and back to Belize City. I enjoyed going to the ruins where he would tell us about the history, plants, birds and monkeys he was very knowledgeable about everything. If you go to Belize take lots of sunscreen and BUG SPRAY!! I took over 1000 pictures on this trip and still feel like I didn't take enough, so take an extra memory card for you camera or cameras. I took 3. If you are going to Xunantunich, start using a stair stepper or take long walks starting NOW. It is a long way up to the top, but the view is worth it!! We were able to take in Cahal Pech and Xunantunich in the same day. The zoo in Belmopan is advertised as being small but it is bigger than I thought it would be. They will let you go into the jaguar cage and feed the jaguar. You will be inside a smaller cage that he can walk on top of. Several of my classmates did this, but not me! I was able to hold a boa constrictor. The mountains were beautiful as we rode from San Ignacio to Dangriga. Get a window seat to take pictures if you can. The tour bus was very comfortable and Ramone even let us play music off of our phones and ipods. We had a great time thanks to Ramone! I didn't feel like I was in a different country, I felt at home.

Visited March 2012
5 Thank relevart59
Albert A, Director of Sales at Yute Expeditions Day Tours, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Thank you so very much for that wonderful review, we are so happy you visited Belize and we look forward to seeing you soon.