“5 days with Edwin = Great trip!”

Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$156.25*
and up
Tikal Maya Ruins Day Trip
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Edwin's Belize Adventures, where we give you high quality tours with only professional and well respected tour guides. My self Edwin Gonzalez guide most of my tours and will do my best so that your vacation becomes an unforgettable experience. I am looking forward to taking you places, come on my adventures and you will say that the last time you did something for the fist time was when I went on Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“5 days with Edwin = Great trip!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My husband and I went to Belize on our honeymoon and used Edwin as our guide in San Ignacio for 5 days - round-trip transport to/from the Belize City airport, a trip to Tikal, cave tubing, and ATM. Even before we arrived in Belize I was impressed with Edwin; he was very prompt in answering e-mails and thorough in his responses. He even e-mailed us proactively to confirm our plans and let us know that he was looking forward to meeting us. Edwin was always professional and had a great set of guides to bring us to Tikal and ATM (he accompanied us himself for cave tubing). We would definitely recommend Edwin for your future trips! Also, his prices were very reasonable in comparison with other vendors!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank kdg85
Eds_28, Owner at Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
I would like to thank you for the time in sharing your experience with the trip advisor community. I really appreciate the kind words and will be more than willing to have you on my adventures again.

With great appreciation

Edwin

California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Thanks Edwin!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Edwin was a great guide! He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He runs a very good service and I greatly enjoyed having him as a guide!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Kat C
Tucker
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Edwin was WONDERFUL and so Accommodating”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

As a female and traveling with my female cousin to Belize I wanted to feel safe and yet pack as much adventure into my 6 days in Belize as possible. So much of our trip was at his mercy, and he came through perfectly. He was patient, friendly, professional, So accomodating and fairly priced. He helped transport us to our destinations, taught us so much about the country, took us cave tubing, xunantunich, Blue hole national park. He arranged for us to go to Tikal and took us to the guide at the border and was there for us when we returned. He waited for us to shop (a must for us) was constantly our photographer so we could get pictures of us together. He went WAY above and Beyond in making sure after we asked him to drop us off in town that we hooked up with the taxi driver we requested that would be taking us back to our resort. Really 5 stars are not enough for him. Edwin, if you read this review, please know how much we appreciate the fantastic service you provided.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank coverbye
Eds_28, Owner at Edwin's Belize Adventure Tours, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Thank you for a great review. It is always a pleasure to go out in d field and do my best, but when I know that there are people that are completely satisfied with me it makes my long days worth while. I really appreciate you remembering me after your tour and will happily take you on any adventure again. Your review is highly appreciated and beneficial for other guest that are interested in my services.

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Time of your life!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Ancient temples, Sacred spaces, Secret entrances to Xibalba (the Mayan underworld), underground rivers, crystal skulls, and a 1000 foot waterfall! What more could you ask for?

Anything actually.

From edible jungle plants like heart of palm, begonias, coconut apples and bamboo tips, to spectacular hanging plants, secret jungle trails, huge old growth mahogany trees and possibly even a mother basilisk lizard or a sun bathing crocodile.

Still not enough? Just ask Edwin.

If there was one person to be lost in the jungle with (not that he could get lost there) it would be him. Not only does he have intimate knowledge of the life around him, he is a spectacular tour guide as well.

He has an excellent rapport with attraction officials, a professional attitude and enough patience to answer a continual barrage of questions about every plant, tree, animal and hole in the ground, I could think of.

Going to Belize? Find Edwin, you’ll have the time of your life.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank paulnfld

Edmonton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Edwin IS The Best!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Edwin has been my excursions guide on two separate trips to Belize, one in October of 2012 and one in April of 2013. He is, by far, the most professional guide I have met, to date. He is very cordial, extremely knowledgeable, and offers excursion options to fit all levels.

Additionally, he is super flexible with his itinerary options, as myself and my companions changed our choices numerous times prior to agreeing on the actual excursions we took.

Furthermore, my companions and I discussed with Edwin, in advance, that we were searching for an excursion out of the ordinary - one that a select few had ever done. He suggested an option, we agreed it sounded fabulous, and we tried it out. It was beyond anything we could have imagined - an opportunity that could never be replicated in any place other than Belize.

So, in summary, Edwin is amazing - he was my guide for several consecutive days, over two separate trips, and when I come back again, soon, to enjoy the glory that is Belize, I will absolutely hire him again.

Cherise Elliott - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Cherise E