I arrived here with a migraine, the staff walked me to my room, laid me in my bed, checked me later, brought me food, and basically nursed me through it until I was able (thank god) to enjoy the spa. My time here was too short, I would love to return!
Loved the room, loved the grounds, loved the spa, loved the staff, loved the spa (think I said that twice?). This is my number #1 recommendation for jungle accommodations in Belize!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guests say they appreciate Chaa Creek’s eco-friendly blend of pristine nature and a casually luxurious built environment, and enjoy the flexibility and choice we offer in accommodations, amenities, meals, tours and expeditions. Our wide range of accommodations allow guests to select lodgings that range from the rustic charm of the Macal River Camp to the unparalleled luxury of the new Ix Chel Luxury Rainforest Villas, whose stunning views, private Jacuzzis, plunge pools and amenities such as the attention of a personal butler have set new standards for excellence in a pristine natural environment. In addition, our infrastructure and nationwide network of colleagues enable us to offer a range of comprehensive, hassle-free tours and all-inclusive Belize vacation packages that cater to all ages, interests and levels of fitness. For example, our close relationships with premier Belizean reef and island resorts at Ambergris Caye, Placencia and other Caribbean vacation spots allow us ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Lodge at Chaa Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Chaa Creek Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel At Chaa Creek
- At Chaa Creek Hotel
- Chaa Creek
- The Lodge At Chaa Creek Belize/San Ignacio