We were at this resort from Jan. 25 - 30th, 2013 and the staff and accommodations were superb. The staff will do everything in their power to help make your stay as relaxing or exciting as you want it. When we arrived we had plans for a day trip to the Caracol Ruins but our desk clerk suggested we postpone the trip one day because of the weather. Not that the weather was going to be extremely bad just that there was a chance of rain for the day. We took him up on the suggestion and we were very happy with the outcome. We got to spend an unexpected day touring San Ignacio and Santa Elena and the next day completed out trip to the Ruins. Awe inspiring!!!! The pictures cannot do the resort or the ruins justice. Even with a little rain and cloud we still came away with wonderful tans. Thank you Windy Hills you helped to make the start of our Belizian adventure absolutely smooth and a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Rivers, Maya Temples, Gentle Mountain Breezes...Service Extraordinaire! Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, the most diverse and beautiful area of Belize, Windy Hill Resort & Tour Company provides all the modern conveniences in a lush tropical setting and just minutes away from the archaeological sites and other popular attractions in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windy Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Hill Hotel San Ignacio
- Windy Hill San Ignacio
- Windy Hill Resort Belize/San Ignacio