We blew out of Belize City as fast as we could and extended our stat at Windy Hill. The staff is the best in town. Always smiling mostly Mayas with great pride in the best service possible for their guests. A bit of a hike to our cabin which you will not want to leave! (Windy HILL) but it was good because of all of the walking we did at nearby locations. Make you guide reservations with Hector. He is absolutely fantastic. Very knowledgable and kind. We also went to Tecal from this location very easily. They have a gym but you will not use it if you walk to your cabin a couple of times a day. The restaurant is good and the staff is superior. So is the bartender and bar. Don't forget the front desk staff very helpful. You'll love it and the price was within our budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Rivers, Maya Temples, Gentle Mountain Breezes...Service Extraordinaire! Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, the most diverse and beautiful area of Belize, Windy Hill Resort & Tour Company provides all the modern conveniences in a lush tropical setting and just minutes away from the archaeological sites and other popular attractions in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Windy Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Hill Hotel San Ignacio
- Windy Hill San Ignacio
- Windy Hill Resort Belize/San Ignacio