The hillside is full of little cottages which we found clean and comfortable. The pool area was quiet and breezy. Tony the bartender was great with the kids before dinner, playing a few rounds of pool and ping pong. We ate breakfast and dinner in their restaurant were pleased the food selection. This is not an "all inclusive, five star", but I found this to be a terrific little spot and a good value! I would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Rivers, Maya Temples, Gentle Mountain Breezes...Service Extraordinaire! Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, the most diverse and beautiful area of Belize, Windy Hill Resort & Tour Company provides all the modern conveniences in a lush tropical setting and just minutes away from the archaeological sites and other popular attractions in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windy Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Hill Hotel San Ignacio
- Windy Hill San Ignacio
- Windy Hill Resort Belize/San Ignacio