This was the best resort, walked in without Reservation, got the best room by the best pool ever. They arranged most amazing ATM cave trip ever and Horse back riding, We also went to the Mayan ruins right down the way and they offer guided trips to Guatemala which others at the resort did and were amazed by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Rivers, Maya Temples, Gentle Mountain Breezes...Service Extraordinaire! Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, the most diverse and beautiful area of Belize, Windy Hill Resort & Tour Company provides all the modern conveniences in a lush tropical setting and just minutes away from the archaeological sites and other popular attractions in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windy Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Hill Hotel San Ignacio
- Windy Hill San Ignacio
- Windy Hill Resort Belize/San Ignacio