Terry and Jean-Paul are great hosts. They planned our stay and tours, keeping everything flexible. Guides they arranged and quality of tours (ATM cave, Caracol Mayan ruins, Barton Creek canoe trip) were top quality adventures. Our cottage was quiet and comfortable, a short walk to the pool and the thatched roof restaurant. Staff was courteous and friendly, we knew everyone by name. Transfers between WH and Belize City were easy and on time. The town of San Ignacio is nearby with a few very good restaurants. Saturday's market is a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle Rivers, Maya Temples, Gentle Mountain Breezes...Service Extraordinaire! Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, the most diverse and beautiful area of Belize, Windy Hill Resort & Tour Company provides all the modern conveniences in a lush tropical setting and just minutes away from the archaeological sites and other popular attractions in Belize. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Windy Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windy Hill Hotel San Ignacio
- Windy Hill San Ignacio
- Windy Hill Resort Belize/San Ignacio