Stayed here for 3 nights. It was the perfect spot for our family of 4. Friendly, helpful staff and plenty of space in the room. The pool was a refreshing way to cool off after a long day touring the ruins. Great location in town allowed us easy access to the restaurants and shops in the city (quick walk) while also being away from the noise and hustle of the city. My favorite spot? Lying in the hammock watching the sun rise over the jungle while almost everyone else was still asleep :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open to guests since 1976, San Ignacio Resort Hotel provides unsurpassed levels of luxury and Belizean hospitality. The Resort has been awarded with the title HOTEL OF THE YEAR 2016/2012, RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR 2016, and HOSPITALITY AWARD 2015 by the Belize Tourism Board. Perched on a hillside located within a 17-acre private estate, 72 miles west of Belize City, gives the Resort its unique name of "the only jungle in town". A short walk puts you in downtown San Ignacio or in the middle of Belize's ancient Maya temples known as Cahal Pech. The Hotel offers various amenities where visitors can relax and enjoy amazing views of Belize. In addition, it is home to the award-wining Green Iguana Conservation Project, located on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your San Ignacio Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Ignacio Hotel San Ignacio
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel Belize