My wife and I have stayed here about 2-3 years ago and we came back, what does that say ? Get your BUTT here it's a GREAT STAY !! We came for the Apocalypto package and the world did not end..YEAH !!! Judy is the most gracious host and she is ALL OVER the place ! She runs a tight ship here tasting the food and checking to be sure that you are having a great stay. LOTS of birds in the morning to watch while you are having coffee, animals at night to watch with your drinks, enjoy them all. You could walk the gardens for days and not see everything, it's like a jungle paradise, flowers, animals, butterflies..OMG so much to see and it's right here. The food is fresh and GOOD, lots of choices..I LOVED the Huveo's Ranchero's for breakfast. Try the trip to Flour Camp cave, it's an adventure in itself the most AMAZING trip that my wife and I have done. You MUST be adventurous for this trip but it WILL NOT disappoint ! The staff here is very helpful and they will help you with everything, Judy goes out of her way to hire friendly helpful local people and it shows. Thank you Judy and staff for another wonderful visit. To the Apocalypto package visitors YOU made our trip !! Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- duPlooy's Jungle Lodge Resort, on the Macal River, an organic property since 1988, now powered by the sun, may just be the Eco-Lodge you are looking for.duPlooy's offers the original "Create Your Own Vacation' package as well as set packages for individuals and groups and custom packages which include other locations in Belize. Whatever you are looking for, we offer a great venue for your Belize Vacation for Families,Romantic Getaways and Honeymoons, Adventure Holidays and more. There is excellent Birding on and around the property as well as many on-site activities.Included with your room: continental breakfast, entrance to adjacent Belize Botanic Gardens, access to trails, use of canoes and tubes from our beautiful Macal River Beach,incredible bird watching from the deck with complimentary morning coffee, delicious meals from locally-sourced meats, eggs and produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your duPlooy's Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duplooy`s Jungle Hotel San Ignacio
- DuPlooy's Jungle Lodge Belize/San Ignacio