“Tasty food but kinda touristy ”
Review of Fuego Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Fuego Bar & Grill
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inspired Belizean cuisine utilizing ingredients from the farmer's market next door. Dine in the park while listening to great music and enjoying the cuisine of chef Jesse Mas.
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Food was good here, although the menu is not very explanatory (basically lists names of entrees but doesn't describe them) the Caribbean pizza was awesome, the jerk chicken Burger was alright. I also liked the vegetarian pizza. My boyfriend ordered wings and they were very tasty. It was a cool spot but didn't see many locals eat here. Also the music can be a little much if you're trying to chill at a late dinner. If you're looking for nuevo-Caribbean/ modern menu type food that's unique...check out Guava Limb Cafe.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Finally had another chance to visit Fuego's. A cold draft beer to start the evening with a soft happy singing voice of Barefoot Skinny . Wed night and the place is packed. Full moon shining down on diners. What a great place service was prompt and happy to serve. Food was yummy. I had Not your Mom's mac and cheese.Have to say the cilantro topping was YUMMY !! The company I was with had a burger and shrimp tacos ( I think that is what they were) YUMMY. Can life get any better in San Ignacio..Well yes as the talk of a coffee bar has my interest peeked...Served with there decadent chocolate lava cake and coffee HOLD ME BACK !!!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Food was great, service was great, atmosphere was great. A 5 star review...... must try... don't take my word. Try it for yourself...

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is a gem in San Ignacio - highly recommended.

The fantastic cocktails are reasonably priced and delicious - especially the tamarind margarita and I think it was called kokonutz.

We ended up eating there all three evenings we spent in San Ignacio and all the dishes we had were great.

The staff are friendly especially the manager - she is very knowledgeable. Do go with her recommendations, they won't disappoint!

Although slightly more expensive than some of the other dining options available, the food served here was fresh, of a high quality and well prepared. Portions are massive and we didn't get to try as much as we would have liked to.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Fuego Bar & Grill shares the beautiful ambiance of San Ignacio with its people. The food is awesome, the workers are jovial and the service is unforgettable. I enjoy good food and every time i eat, i aim to feel pleased and content....and that i did after eating at Fuego Bar & Grill. I live in the city and don't mind at any given time to catch the bus or drive, stop at the very entrance to enjoy a well cooked meal! UGH! I love it!