“Nice Change of Pace”

Guava Limb Cafe
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in San Ignacio
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Caribbean, Central American, International
Good for: View, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Guava Limb Cafe is San Ignacio's most recent addition to the Restaurant & Cafe chain. We offer a fresh, colonial yet modern option for dining in the greater Cayo District. The emphasis stands on serving the highest quality specialty coffee drinks, pastries, sandwiches, salads signature dishes and specials available in the Cayo area. We also do catering for breads and desserts. The Guava Limb Cafe has a breezy Caribbean feel with a European flavor. Organic in nature, our foods are farm-to-table local, fresh and does not have additional preservatives/flavor enhancers. The decor of the Cafe includes handmade furniture from around the world, and table ware is contemporary with simple lines to highlight the beautiful presentations of our cuisine. The Macal Park is a focal point for our patrons with the bustle of children playing, people strolling, as well as the lovely natural setting. We have a moderately priced, casual restaurant serving fine high quality food. The service style of our restaurant is a table service with a fine selection of wines. We have a relaxed atmosphere that encourages conversations between tables.
NY
“Nice Change of Pace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

The food came in small portions in beautiful, giant porcelain dishware. I had noodles with sesame seeds, peanut sauce, spring rolls & salad. It was all very fresh & tasty though not as mouth gasmic as I expected.

Visited July 2014

“Fantastic Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

A local recommended the Guava Limb to us for dinner. The food was fantastic! We had 3 appetizers, dinners, and dessert. Everything was delicious and beautifully prepared. The atmosphere is clean and the deck overlooks the park. Much nicer than eating at a restaurant in town where it is noisy and dusty. The desserts were spectacular - I wanted to order one of everything. A must stop if you're in San Ignacio. It's at the end of a street a ways from the center of town, so you may need to ask for directions. Definitely worth going out of your way a few blocks.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Healthy choices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is a great find in San Ignacio! The food choices are healthy, and you WILL find something on the menu you've never tried before! The setting is lovely; sitting outside on a nice "winter" evening was wonderful. Service was friendly and helpful. We will certainly go back!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank DrSherrieND
“Never Disappoint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Being a local it is often hard to find a place you like, but Guava Limb is the place I like. They have the best paninis and though I am not a huge fan of quiche, they also serve some pretty good quiche. But that's not even in comparison to the desserts, every time I go I want to try ALL of them, but working my way up I suppose. Highly recommend this place. Very good service, great food, great sangrias, great location.

San Ignacio, Belize
“Charmingly good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

This charming colonial bistro looks so good because the owners have a great eye for detail and they put it together with love. I have dined here countless times and return because the food is healthy and yummy. I have been here so often that I see many returning customers. The prices are great which allows me to return often. Desserts are pretty and diverse.