The hotel wasn't spectacular, but it was clean and the staff was nice. We stayed in a family suite - which was perfect. There was actually a separate room for the kids with two beds (at least doubles) and a door that shut....
Food was nothing to write home about, but it was certainly edible.
Big upsides: the pool (actually two pools) which the kids loved. Outdoor dining was another big plus. The view from the pool/outdoor dining area is breathtaking. Lovely to relax after a long day of sightseeing with a Belikan Beer and take in the view!
Not so upside: The bathroom window is on the "hallway" (outdoor) that everyone walks to to get to their rooms - but the window has no window covering and the window is not tinted - so be aware if you are parading around naked in the bathroom, you may have an audience :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in the heart of the Mayan world, San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize. We offer professionally guided tours of local and other Mayan ruins in English and Spanish, as well as access to Mayan Healing, Culture and Art. We also offer Eco-tours, Jungle Adventure, Horseback Riding, Reef Diving and more. Relax at our Pool, or see Belize’s Beaches and Caves, Waterfalls, Sink Holes and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Cahal Pech Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Cahal Pech Village
- Cahal Pech Village Resort Belize/San Ignacio