We were traveling with a small group- Natural Habitat. This was our first two nights in Belize on the formal trip. We were going to ATM cave and Cave Tubing so this was a close location to those adventures. Everyone seemed friendly. All rooms are not created equal except that they all need repair and to be cleaned better. A property doesn't have to be luxury to be clean. Towels were like rags. Sheets were old and dirty. Chairs outside on porch were rusty and mix matched. The ac unit worked but it's right next to your head. No one helped deliver bags up steep hill and steps. The restaurant was outside and had a nice view of the city lights. We ate as a group and the food was cold both nights. Service was ok at best. This is not a "resort". It's in the middle of a city on a hill. You overlook businesses. It's not charming. It did have a nice pool. It a quick walk to a archaeological site that is also nice to visit. I would not recommend this establishment. There has to be better in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cahal Pech Village Resort is located in the heart of the Mayan world, San Ignacio, Cayo District, Belize. We offer professionally guided tours of local and other Mayan ruins in English and Spanish, as well as access to Mayan Healing, Culture and Art. We also offer Eco-tours, Jungle Adventure, Horseback Riding, Reef Diving and more. Relax at our Pool, or see Belize’s Beaches and Caves, Waterfalls, Sink Holes and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Cahal Pech Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cahal Pech Village Hotel San Ignacio
- Hotel Cahal Pech Village
- Cahal Pech Village Resort Belize/San Ignacio